Regular Contributor

Question for those who take supplements for their skin

Hello beautiful ladies,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I have a question about two supplements that I have researched. The two supplements that get excellent reviews are GRAPESEED EXTRACT and PYCNOGENOL (PINE BARK EXTRACT). I am courious if anyone here has tried either or both and had any successs or side effects. If you have any experience with these supplements please share your experience. I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Re: Question for those who take supplements for their skin

Honored Contributor

I'm confused at how this relates to another retailer.  All this poster is talking about are supplements, there is no mention of a retailer.  All she's asking for is an opinion, no retailer mentioned or noted.

There are many posts who mention retailers, their names, their .com addresses.  This poster did not do that.

Frequent Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I'm confused at how this relates to another retailer.  All this poster is talking about are supplements, there is no mention of a retailer.  All she's asking for is an opinion, no retailer mentioned or noted.

There are many posts who mention retailers, their names, their .com addresses.  This poster did not do that.

@PINKdogWOOD the post by the Moderator doesn't  refer to the OP's post. It's referring to the deleted post that had a direct link to a retail website which isn't allowed.

Honored Contributor

Still confused - I see no link attached unless Mod deleted another post that had one.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Still confused - I see no link attached unless Mod deleted another post that had one.

Again, @PINKdogWOOD

the Mod's post does not refer to the OP.

The Mod's post means they deleted a post that contained a link. You can't see the post because they deleted it.

Somebody replied to the OP and included a link in their reply. The Mod removed that offending reply and left a explanation for why it was deleted.

It's how the new board works. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Read slowly and you will get it. Mary Beth posted a picture of THE CAR THAT HIT HER and a couple people read it to be her car.  IMHO the ingredients you mentioned would do better being put on the skin than into your body. Elysee on HSN has these, no doubt that is the link that was posted and deleted. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Read slowly and you will get it. Mary Beth posted a picture of THE CAR THAT HIT HER and a couple people read it to be her car.  IMHO the ingredients you mentioned would do better being put on the skin than into your body. Elysee on HSN has these, no doubt that is the link that was posted and deleted. 

@depglass,

Huh?? What does MBR's accident have to do with this thread? I don't see a connection other than comparing instances of association.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@depglass wrote:

@depglass,

Huh?? What does MBR's accident have to do with this thread? I don't see a connection other than comparing instances of association.

@SilleeMee - @depglass is making an example/comparison of what can happen when people read too fast and miss something within the post.  As she stated, in the blog post MBR posted a picture of the car that hit her, but people who read too fast and didn't pay attention thought it was a picture of HER car.  I'm assuming that @depglass is directing @PINKdogWOOD to read slower so she'll understand which post was deleted and why.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lindseyemmie - I take 100 mg. of Pine Bark Extract everyday because it's a powerful antioxidant.  While I'm hopeful that it adds to my overal health, I also take a bunch of other stuff as well and use excellent skincare products.