Honored Contributor

Question for those who purchased Skinn Oleo serum

I have a hard time getting the pump to work.... I am worrying that I will not be able to get to the end of the product.  I still have a lot in the container....  Sometimes I pump and it comes out... then the next time I pump and pump and pump  and MAYBE something comes out eventually.

Anyone else having this issue?  Is there a trick to getting the dispenser to work better? 

I like the product, but like many of Skinn's products the containers and how they work is questionable and  poorly designed......  I may have to call Skinn to ask them what to do to dispense the product.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for those who purchased Skinn Oleo serum

My pump is working fine but I do understand your frustration. I have two bottles if IT Brush Cleaner and neither pump works. I finally bought a squirt bottle at Walmart and emptied the contents into it. In this case, you can't do that. I would contact Skinn. You may have a faulty unit.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

My pump is working fine but I do understand your frustration. I have two bottles if IT Brush Cleaner and neither pump works. I finally bought a squirt bottle at Walmart and emptied the contents into it. In this case, you can't do that. I would contact Skinn. You may have a faulty unit.

@Tricolor  Thankyou for your suggestion to email them.  I did so. I will see what they will do or say and go from there.  I know I could return it, but, I really like the product and if they can suggest an answer to my problem, I would rather keep it and keep using it.

Honored Contributor

No pump problems here.  It took a few to get it flowing, but it's been fine since.  And I'm loving the product too!!  Glad I put it on a subscription!

Regular Contributor

Some of the skinn products have terrible delivery sytems now. I have trouble with some of the eye products. I have to take the whole lid off to use lol.

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!