Honored Contributor

Re: Question for regular users of Josie Maran body butters

@CareBears wrote:

@ChynnaBlue I have the Purity Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash that he has recently started using, thank you so much for your response I really appreciate it, his skin gets so dry on his face here in MN in the winter he has a hard time even shaving, I am going to go ahead and order the JM Milk for him, and then another poster stated that she also uses the oil (which I bought the Big Daddy), so we will play around and come up with the right combo for what works for him.

Thank you again!

Good luck, @CARE BEAR! I hope you both find something that works for him.

Super Contributor

Those who received the Apple Blossom kit on auto delivery, what did you think?

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question...hope some one can answer. Are the 52oz tubs she presented yesterday it for the holiday season???  I got the smaller size of Peppermint last year and loved it!!  Was hoping to buy it again this season.

FYI - toasted brown sugar....gave to my DD last holiday.  She loved the butter, but the scent stayed with her all day.  Even had some of her kids - she's a speech pathologist at a school - tell her she smelled like breakfast.  She was n't so pleased with that after effect of the use of the butter....

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I have a question...hope some one can answer. Are the 52oz tubs she presented yesterday it for the holiday season???  I got the smaller size of Peppermint last year and loved it!!  Was hoping to buy it again this season.

FYI - toasted brown sugar....gave to my DD last holiday.  She loved the butter, but the scent stayed with her all day.  Even had some of her kids - she's a speech pathologist at a school - tell her she smelled like breakfast.  She was n't so pleased with that after effect of the use of the butter....

@corita, I don't know if this will be it or not.  

I ordered the toasted brown sugar last year and I thought it was disgusting.  I honestly couldn't stand the smell and sent it back.  It was sooooo strong and overpowering.  I put it on before DH and I got in the car to go somewhere.  I already didn't like it but there was nothing I could do.  I was already wearing it.

I got into the car and DH said he didn't know what I was wearing but it smelled horrible.  LOL  The car smelled for several days after that.  I couldn't wait to take a shower and get that smell off.  I only wore my shirt for a few hours but it had to be washed because the smell had permeated the shirt. 

Regular Contributor

Vanilla Bean is my favorite JM scent. It smells exactly like vanilla extract.

It's not sweet, it's not buttercream frosting or sugary whipped cream. It just smells like a vanilla bean you use to bake with. It's perfection.

Frequent Contributor

I wish Josie would do floral scents. I once heard her mention that she didn't care for floral scents so she continues with food  type scents. I don't like smelling like a carmel apple. I think she had jasmine scented BB at one time.