Frequent Contributor
I was thinking of buying a rotating instyler. I have shoulder length hair. I want something that can straighten or curl my hair. What are your thoughts.? I welcome suggestions on styling tools you prefer. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Question for hair stylist

I bought the Clalista Perfector and am getting great results from it. I have very curly hair. It's on the thin side, but the curl can be quite tight. It smoothest and straighten my hair.

For me, I get good results with it.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks. I'M going to check that out.
Respected Contributor

I was formerly a hairdresser, if that counts. Smiley Happy I have the Instyler in both barrel sizes. My hair is fine, stick straight but thick and below the shoulder. Most of the time I just wear it up in a clip but when I want body and a little curl I use the Instyler. It makes my hair shiny and gives lots of bounce and I find it easy to use. It doesn't damage my hair like the curling irons I used most of my life. I highly recommend it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this thread. I may have to buy this. It sounds like a great product to add body and curl.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks cody2, it sure does count. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Is the two way rotation better, or it doesn't matter?

You are so welcome susan25. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

I love my Instyler! I am not very good with a blow dryer and a round brush and the Instyler makes my hair look like my hair stylist blew it out. I just have the original one, not the new one. I don't think I'd need to to rotate both ways, but maybe I am just used to my original one.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you sunny12

Respected Contributor

I agree with sunny12. I think if mine rotated both ways it would confuse me as I am used to the one direction. But then I am easy to confuse.

Respected Contributor

I tried it many times. I couldn't figure the darned thing out. I'll stick to my perfector and flat iron.