Trusted Contributor

Question for blonde hair Wen users,

I have very thin fine dark blond hair, i get roots retouched every 5 to 6 weeks. My hair tends to turn yellow tone, which i do not like at all. I am wondering if the tea tree washes out the color, or turns it yellow ? The reason i ask is because i have the large gallon and the pump does not work and i noticed that the wen around the top that is hard and dry is a yellow shade. I do use a purple shampoo and wen tea tree. Shampoos alone dry my hair and make it becomes full of  static. I am trying to keep my hair in the cool tone shades and i am tired of having to get a toner put on every time i go to stylist. Any blonde wen users have an answer ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for blonde hair Wen users,

Your question will have a much better chance of getting answered if you post this over in the Wen forum.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Tea tree gave me a massive allergic reaction I turned red as a lobster to the point I had to miss work.  It was bad!  But before anyone hates on me I realize everyone is different and it works wonders for many people. I post my experiences for I want people to be well informed that it is not the holy grail for everyone. good luck

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

Tea tree gave me a massive allergic reaction I turned red as a lobster to the point I had to miss work.  It was bad!  But before anyone hates on me I realize everyone is different and it works wonders for many people. I post my experiences for I want people to be well informed that it is not the holy grail for everyone. good luck

Ummm.... Your post never even addressed the OP’s question. She asked about TT and her hair coloring. She stated she has a gallon, so obviously she has no allergies to it. 🙄 She’s also already been helped on the wen forum.

Regular Contributor

How Do I find the wen forum?

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the LH side of the screen is a category folder icon titled "MY FAVORITE BRAND". Click on that and you will see specific brands and WEN is one of them.  Click on the forum icon for WEN and you find all kinds of great information.

P.S.  First, you do need to click on the "FORUMS" folder to open up the Community Menu.  HTH.  

Occasional Contributor

@Daisy123

Hi Daisy,

I'm a blonde (not natural)Smiley Happy and use the Wen Bamboo Green Tea.  It works beautifully, is rice based & doesn't affect my color at all. 

It's a great product & I use it every day. Hope this helps. Thanks.