Respected Contributor
Does anyone do a single cleanse instead of a double? I wasn't happy with the way my hair was looking and feeling after using Wen (doing double cleanses) so I stopped using it for a bit. I also have he type of hair that has to be washed everyday (wen did. It help me skip a day or two.) I bought the Fall Tuscan Pear because I love anything pear. I tried it doing a single cleanse and my hair looked good. So for the last week or so I've been doing a single cleanse every day and I've been pretty happy.
Contributor

I also only do a single cleanse with Wen and I'm very happy with the results. I only use two half pumps, otherwise I find my hair being weighed down or greasy looking. I use the Lavendar...I have fine, fairly thick hair with low-lights added. With only using the two half pumps it lasts a lot longer, which helps with the cost.

Contributor

I only do a single cleanse too.  I have been using Wen for over 5 years and the only time I do the double cleanse is if I use the oils or a treatment.  I used to have to wash my hair every day but over the last few years I have found that I only need to cleanse about 3 times a week. 

Respected Contributor

Single cleanse, but I wash everyday...Maybe if I didn't I would do the double.  I have super fine, color treated hair, I of course still leave it on thru whole shower & use my WEN comb during the cleanse....FTP is one of my fav's....I always us the 613 Styling cream, we are never without it at my house...I could never imagine better hair...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My short, fine hair almost always looks good with one cleanse, maybe because I do not have an oily scalp or maybe because I do not use lots of products on my hair.

I know what Chaz says, but it's my hair and I've been using WEN for over 5 years now, so my routines are  okay for me.

Respected Contributor

I, too, only do a single cleanse every day. I just like the feel of freshly cleansed hair! The recommended TOTAL number of pumps for me is around 16. For 2 cleanses, I would split that into 8 per cleanse.  So, I only use 8 pumps each day. I've gotten very good results this way.

Once in awhile, I will do 2 cleanses..but it's rare. I also mix 3 or 4 formulas.

Trusted Contributor

sometimes I do a single cleanse, with 24 pumps from a 32 oz bottle, instead of double cleanse with 12 pumps for each cleanse.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️