Esteemed Contributor

Question for Laura Geller Eye Spackle Users

I have been using the Laura Geller Eye Spackle that came in a small jar.  See photo below.   I use it under my eyes to keep my concealer from caking and settling into fine lines.   The consistency was perfect for my purposes.   However, I have not been able to find it anywhere..... not even on eBay or the Laura Geller Website.   Has anyone who has ever used this particular Eye Spackle found anything similar.  TIAIMG_1952.jpg

Regular Contributor

Re: Question for Laura Geller Eye Spackle Users

I have used it for years and am pretty annoyed it is no longer available. The spackle in the tube I find too runny to stay put. I ordered the new Dior eye spackle which was pretty pricey and the consistancy is not as creamy, but it does work.

That's the problem with cosmetics everywhere- soon as you are hooked, it is gone!

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

I just saw this on the elfcosmetics dot com site, featured in the eye category. It sounds similar, has pretty good reviews, inexpensive and free shipping today.

I also saw an eye shadow primer that's sounds very similar to LG's that was offered in a pot, with great reviews. 

Screenshot_2019-06-05-15-24-03-1.png

Screenshot_2019-06-05-15-12-51-1.png

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector  YES YES YES...   It's the BEST primer and it's been DISCONTINUED.  I wrote to the company because I'm so disappointed.  I put on my makeup at 4AM and take it off around 11PM.  My shadow is PERFECT...  looks the same as when first applied.  I use this as my base every day.  I may have one in my stash, but then gone!   SO FRUSTRATING.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@Boehm Collector  YES YES YES...   It's the BEST primer and it's been DISCONTINUED.  I wrote to the company because I'm so disappointed.  I put on my makeup at 4AM and take it off around 11PM.  My shadow is PERFECT...  looks the same as when first applied.  I use this as my base every day.  I may have one in my stash, but then gone!   SO FRUSTRATING.

@nyc1    I have two left.  I just started one last week and have one unopened one.  I'm not sure what to do once I'm all out.  Other posters have  recommended one by Elf and one by Dior.   I might have to give them a try.  

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS   thank you.   I will have to try it!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @bridal_diva 

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

I highly recommed Bravon's Magnetic Eye primer.  The absolute BEST - ever!  Waited months for it to be available.  Ordered it yesterday.  Can't wait.  Nothing like it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

I highly recommed Bravon's Magnetic Eye primer.  The absolute BEST - ever!  Waited months for it to be available.  Ordered it yesterday.  Can't wait.  Nothing like it.

Hi @pommom  .. can the Bravon's Magnetic Eye primer be used under the eye?  I don't use the Laura Geller Spackle on my eye lid.  

Valued Contributor

oyedRe: Question for Laura Geller Eye Spackle Users

I am also annoyed that this primer has been discountinued.I could never use the pen version.

Now I use the Ybf concealer.It comes in a duo with the illuminating cream.It is excellent also has a primer for eyebrow products.