Honored Contributor

Question for Beekman 1802 fans

I just recently got their 3 set of goat milk hand washes and oh my I just LOVE them. Love the scents and the formulas, especially the jojoba and lavender, which is odd because I thought it would be the one I like least since I am not a huge lavender fan but this doesn't smell like lavender at all to me.

Anyway, for those that use their other products, anything else you love of this line? I really like everything the line stands for too, which is something I am becoming more and more into on my purchases- I want to try to support smaller US business that support local communities and, of course, are cruelty free.

TIA for any recommendations!

Valued Contributor

Re: Question for Beekman 1802 fans

Thanks for the review, I saw the show but wanted to read a review before I purchased. Sorry I can't help you with your question, but hopefully someone here can recommend other products. Thanks again for the review.

Honored Contributor

Happy, where did you purchase? I have some goat milk hand lotion that I bought at Cracker Barrel.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought that same set of hand washes (super price) but also use other products purchased from their site.

My favorite is ""Little Black Mask"" and I also love ""Fresh Air"" shampoo.

Can't go wrong with this lie!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

Happy, where did you purchase? I have some goat milk hand lotion that I bought at Cracker Barrel.

I bought them through Evine. They are so nice, I really like them. The jasmine and heirloom rose is pretty strong scented of rose hips but I still like it. I don't smell any Jasmine in it though. The Honey and orange blossom is lovely as is the Jojoba and lavender.

I thought cracker barrel was a restaurant? Do you like the goat milk hand lotion? The guys who make this cater to their goats, as they believe happy, stress free goats make better goat milk. Smile

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 gardensla said:

I bought that same set of hand washes (super price) but also use other products purchased from their site.

My favorite is "Little Black Mask" and I also love "Fresh Air" shampoo.

Can't go wrong with this lie!

I will look into those two things, thank you! Do you like the hand washes? I thought it seemed like a pretty good deal knowing the original price and since they are each 12.5 oz, that should last awhile!

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 BetsyDoodle said:

Thanks for the review, I saw the show but wanted to read a review before I purchased. Sorry I can't help you with your question, but hopefully someone here can recommend other products. Thanks again for the review.

you are welcome. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy, Cracker Barrel have gift shops. You can go on their website and see all the pretty things.

Our son and daughter-in-law, and our 2 and 4 grandbabies (we miss them so much) have moved to Sweden. But when they lived here, they raised goats. I sure miss the milk and goat cheese. Goats make wonderful pets and the females don't smell, just the males.

Super Contributor

Happy, Cracker Barrel have gift shops. You can go on their website and see all the pretty things.

Our son and daughter-in-law, and our 2 and 4 grandbabies (we miss them so much) have moved to Sweden. But when they lived here, they raised goats. I sure miss the milk and goat cheese. Goats make wonderful pets and the females don't smell, just the males.

Biting my tongue.... the things I could write.....{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Crisso said:

Biting my tongue.... the things I could write.....{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}