Regular Contributor

Re: Question about today's Perricone tsv..........

• I believe the last PTR TSV was retinol serum, retinol eye cream, and night cream.  Yes, you can use these with the Perricone TSV.  Use Perricone in the morning and PTR at night.  I use both Perricone and RTR with no problems.
Contributor

The 2 ounce Conformer lasts me about 3 months with twice daily one pump applications. On Dr. Perricone's own website, he says to use it around 3 times a week. Using it that often, it will easily last 6 months. I called Perricone about this at one point and was told that unless you are experiencing severe signs of aging, using it more than three times a week will have no additional benefit. It is a great product.

Valued Contributor

I'm going to use it three times a week twice a day. Still not sure about using my Isomers on the other days withthe Perricone Nueopeptide cream over. The product will last a long time even when used every day. My skin doesnt like i when I get to many products in the mix but I'll give it a try.

Contributor

I wil be using the neuropeptide cream every day. A tube actually lasts six months with dime size doses. When I apply both p[roducts, I dampen my hands (not dripping or anything...) which helps the products cover my face and under my chin. I do the same with the Signature Reserve and two bottles last me 4 months, so I am coming out ahead regarding the autoshipments and am getting results.