Super Contributor

Question about the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation TSV

I'm not sure if I'd wear a Light or Medium.  Do you know if these run dark or light?

Thanks for any info!

Valued Contributor

Re: Question about the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation TSV

from your picture i would buy the light? i am light and go with the light blends well with my face

Trusted Contributor

I usually wear a medium in the foundations that I have used....IT, Bare Minerals and others. Yesterday, I pulled out the IT Celebration Foundation and realized I bought the tan for summer months. Since I don't tan, not sure why I did that!!  When I initially put it on, I thought that it was way too dark for my skin.  After I used the brush and blended it onto my skin, it was just fine.  Didn't look too dark.  BTW, whatever foundation I use, I always apply it lightly.  That might have had something to do with the outcome!

I can't tell from your picture what shade you would want, but I would say that the colors are somewhat foregiving.

Honored Contributor

For me, I find all IT Foundations run to the light side.

I am a true medium in all other lines but use Tan in IT foundtions.  The medium is way too light for me in this brand.

Maybe try to look up some video presentations to see the tone/color of the models they are using it on?

I see them using medium on some fairer skin tones when demos are done.

Or maybe if you have an Ulta near you, you could scoot over to see them in person.

Good Luck!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've never used the celebration foundation but I have a tube of the CC Cream Illumination and I found that to run light.  In the regular CC cream the medium is perfect for me but in this, the medium is really too light.   I'm not sure if it's because of the illumination or what happened.  

Esteemed Contributor

The IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation tends to run on the lighter side, but also yellow based. For me, it did not work out. Also, I found it chalky and chose Laura Geller Balance & Brighten as my powder foundation.