Super Contributor

Re: Question about a past Evine coupon

@BabyYoda wrote:
Oh I feel your frustration with them! This happened to me a few months ago and got it cleared up finally. I save all my emails with a % off since then. Glad they fixed it for you @luv2drive. I agree take a cooling off period until they send you another coupon. Seems when I don't buy from them in a while I all of a sudden receive a 20% coupon.

Thanks for sharing that @BabyYoda. Hopefully, those that read this thread will learn from our experiences, and not have the problems that you and I had.

Another coupon would be nice. LOL

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Regular Contributor

Re: Question about a past Evine coupon

@luv2drive wrote:

@gfpdem wrote:

IMO i only buy things from Evine i know i already love and wont return. Their CS is he worst as far as my experiences. plus the shipping is outrageous.

This wasn't anything that I planned to return, @gfpdem. They just billed me wrong. I don't know what happened in their system that the discount was dropped and I was charged the beginning item price. Now I will keep detailed notes about each item ordered. Since that's a pain, I may not be ordering as much.

As far as their cs goes, this was the first time I had run into a problem with them. The first guy was the worst. I felt my bp rising just trying to communicate with him. It wouldn't have been that way if he had not kept interrupting me to tell me that I wasn't listening to him. It was, actually, the other way around. He wouldn't let me finish a sentence. The next 2 reps were very nice and I didn't have a problem in speaking to them, but the 3rd one was the best by far. She even said she was sorry that I had needed to call 3 times about the problem. Hopefully, if you need to contact them again, you will get a good rep. They do exist. LOL

I do appreciate what youre saying. But as I've gotten older, I've gotten pickier about where I shop and who I spend time with!lol. There are so many top notch companies and websites, I really don't bother much with ones that don't have it together. That's just me. Don't hate Evine and still occasionally buy, but maybe only a couple times a year.  I've had several disappointing CS experiences in the past with them-not horrible, just disappointing. There are better options for me.