Occasional Contributor

Question about Wen 319 Styling Cream Creme

I currently use Wen 619 Styling Creme but ordered Wen 319 Styling Creme (unscented) this time around. I thought it would be exactly the same except without fragrance but I notice a difference in color. The 613 is a clear gel but the 319 is milky white. Does this mean the formula is different? Can anyone else confirm the difference in color or formulation? Thanks so much.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Question about Wen 319 Styling Cream Creme

Also, how would you describe the way 319 smells even though it's unscented? To me its not unscented - it's a little like a chemical smell?
Esteemed Contributor

The 319 is not unscented, it is Fragrance Free which is different. I did not find the scent had a chemical smell at all.

Honored Contributor

I haven’t used either product for some years, but if I remember correctly, you are right.  The 319 is rather milky and the 613 is clear.  So, no, there isn’t anything wrong with yours.  I also remember that the 613 Ultra Nourishing Body Treatment had a pinkish tint, while the 319 UNBT is white.

I also originally thought that everything 319 would be exactly like 613, just without the added scent.  But the various product formulas do differ slightly.  

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Thank you both for your replies. It's strange because I don't like the way the 319 smells without the added frangrance. I didn't expect that. It's hard to describe but maybe almost like glue?
Occasional Contributor

I just found the Wen subforum under Favorite Brands so I posted there as well. I purchased from eBay this time so the odd-ish scent has wonder about authenticity.