Respected Contributor

Question about Skinn PM cleanser

Hi, I purchased the first TTV and a few other sets that weekend. Used it for the first time last night. While it's nice and gentle, it didn't remove all my makeup. I usually use Clinique s foaming cleanser and it removes all my makeup and it's gentle as well. Does anyone have this experience with the PM Cleanser? I haven't tried the AM cleanser yet. If the cleansers don't remove my makeup then I'm not sure I should keep the kit. Thoughts? ILOVE the Orchid Gel purple stuff!! I've enjoyed the color kit I got called Flushed. I haven't us ed the derm Appeal yet.
Super Contributor

Re: Question about Skinn PM cleanser

I agree. I like the Am cleanser at night to get makeup off...and the PM in the morning. That is how I use them.
Respected Contributor

Oh I might try it that way! Thanks! I was really surprised it didn't remove all my makeup.
Super Contributor

On 8/6/2014 makeup addict said: Oh I might try it that way! Thanks! I was really surprised it didn't remove all my makeup.
Dimitri says it works better for the skin to do it his way....but, not for my skin!
Valued Contributor

I love the smell of the PM, but don't care for the AM. Probably won't reorder his cleansers. Don 't think they are better than others I've used.
Respected Contributor

Pm does smeller better. The lipgloss I bought smells like grape candy. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I don't wear much makeup, foundation/CC cream, lip gloss, eye liner, eye shadow and mascara. But I've found the PM cleanser takes it ALL off no need for my eye makeup remover.
Honored Contributor

I always use a pre moist facial cloth, like Costco's Kirkland brand to remove makeup. Then I use the PM cleanser with my clarisonic device.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I still need to use Purity first to remove all my makeup. Then, like Chi-town, I use the SKINN PM cleanser with my Clarisonic.

Valued Contributor

PM cleanser does not remove all of my makeup (especially mascara) so I use it as a makeup remover and then cleanse with AM cleanser in the shower. This works for me and does not dry my skin out like many cleansers, so I'm happy with that process. I ordered the Olive Enzyme cleansing wipes but haven't tried them yet.