Esteemed Contributor

Question about PLEXADERM RAPID REDUCTION SERUM

Has anyone used this?  If so, did you like it?  TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Question about PLEXADERM RAPID REDUCTION SERUM

I've written about this product in the past and loved it - as soon as it was back in stock, I ordered again.

It works perfectly for my under-eye problem - many though disagree and say it does not work for them.

I used it this morning and was pleased to see the difference it made.

My suggestion is to order it, try it (don't need much) and return it if it doesn't do the job.  To be honest, it didn't do anything for other lines on my face, but the under-eye area looks so much better.

Esteemed Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

I've written about this product in the past and loved it - as soon as it was back in stock, I ordered again.

It works perfectly for my under-eye problem - many though disagree and say it does not work for them.

I used it this morning and was pleased to see the difference it made.

My suggestion is to order it, try it (don't need much) and return it if it doesn't do the job.  To be honest, it didn't do anything for other lines on my face, but the under-eye area looks so much better.

@coco14  .. thanks for your reply.  Can you use moisturizer and makeup over it?  

Valued Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

Since I only use it under my eyes, I never put makeup there - and I use eye cream at night, so it doesn't interfere with the Plexaderm - 

I know everyone's skin is different and so there are bound to be those for whom this does not work, but I swear by it - even if I don't go out (which I don't, these days) I use it each morning because it makes my eyes look so much better.

For some reason, the left under-eye needs a bit more than the right under-eye, but that's not a problem.

Tried other products (remember Genie which QVC sold years ago?) and this has worked the best for me.  In the beginning, the tightness may feel odd, but you get used to it.

Hope I've helped you.