Super Contributor

Re: Question about Josie's Argan Oil??

Do you use any of Josie's other products? I ask because if you do and you end up with the regular bottles from TSVs, you really may not want to buy a 6 oz.

I picked up the 6oz of her Argan Oil Light and I'm now basically slapping it on everywhere just to get through it and I've still got another small bottle in my closet stash **not really hidden from my DH, just conveniently located  Smiley Happy

I think the standalone 6oz is October(?)

She's got some kits on her site that include the AO as well.

Super Contributor

No, I do not use anything else of Josie's. My mom gave me her bottle which has already been used. I'm borrowing it from her and if I like it I'm going to buy one for myself. I want to see if it makes that much of a difference on my skin.

My skin was VERY DRY from using Paula's choice Retinol. I've since stopped and trying to get my face back to the way it was. When I first started the Retinol I liked it and I did it every few days but after a while my skin got really bad from it. I used it for about 3 months. Everyone says keep using it it will get better. It just got progressively worse.

Super Contributor

@shiloh 81 wrote:

No, I do not use anything else of Josie's. My mom gave me her bottle which has already been used. I'm borrowing it from her and if I like it I'm going to buy one for myself. I want to see if it makes that much of a difference on my skin.

My skin was VERY DRY from using Paula's choice Retinol. I've since stopped and trying to get my face back to the way it was. When I first started the Retinol I liked it and I did it every few days but after a while my skin got really bad from it. I used it for about 3 months. Everyone says keep using it it will get better. It just got progressively worse.

Not everyone can use retinol. If I remember rightly Paula can't even use it.

Honored Contributor

No way would I buy this. I had a small bottle of her makeup with AO go rancid in about 2 months.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for all your replies. I'm so happy I didn't purchase any, I must be allergic to it. My face and neck looked like I have hives and it was very itchy. I'm surprised it took a few days before this happened, but it is the only thing I've changed so I know it's the Argan Oil. I had to put cortisone cream all over my face and neck last night and I took a Benadryl. This morning it's slot better and my face looks normal again.