Honored Contributor

Question about Isomers Copper-P Serum

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what the percent concentration of copper peptide is used in this serum? I know I can email the company but I thought I might get an answer here faster and Isomers may not want to give out that info anyway. TIAWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about Isomers Copper-P Serum

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

Does anyone know what the percent concentration of copper peptide is used in this serum? I know I can email the company but I thought I might get an answer here faster and Isomers may not want to give out that info anyway. TIAWoman Happy

@SilleeMeeI think that might be proprietary information that they won't disclose.  They recently sent an email about the Copper P Serum.  Here's the body of it:

Copper P Concentrate Serum has been an ISOMERS top seller for over 15 years and continues to gain popularity, especially since it can be applied to all skin types , including fragile & sensitive, aids in collagen support, offers skin smoothing and calming and works as an antioxidant.

ISOMERS has been successfully researching, developing and marketing skincare products for over 25 years. We see the need and fill that gap for science-based skincare formulations that are based on integrity, efficacy, environmental and personal safety. (i.e. non-irritating formulas). Solutions dedicated to combat and correct the signs of aging at any stage. One technology that we had researched over 15 years ago and yet still holds a solid strong place in the skincare industry today, is Copper and Trace Minerals. Minerals are not manufactured by the body; you need to add them to your diet, making it equally important to add them to the skin as well. With all this in mind ISOMERS developed Copper P Concentrate Serum and before long we were approached by leading Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeon offices. This is because the effectiveness of the product was so great it really started to create a stir in the skincare community. Doctors saw it in action and wanted to know more. They started to and still do recommend and offer Copper P Serum to their clients for various reasons, including post procedure for its nourishing, firming , antioxidant and collagen support benefits.

COPPER P CONCENTRATE SERUM

What is it?
A serum concentrate of five essential trace elements known to support healthy skin cells.Super concentrated formula boasts a 5 element blend and Bio-peptide technology to infuse the skin with a skin identical “recipe” to help smooth, soften and nourish the skin.

What are the  Benefits?  
  • Helps with firmness, fine lines  and collagen support.
  • Armed with antioxidants, it helps fight free radical damage.
  • Helps with skin soothing and calming making it ideal for delicate, damaged and stressed skin.
Formulated with:
Trace Elements:
  • Trace elements are micronutrients present in living cells (plant and animal).
  • These trace minerals are Magnesium Ferment Saccharomyces, Iron Ferment Saccharomyces, Zinc Ferment Saccharomyces, Copper Ferment Saccharomyces, Silicon Ferment Saccharomyces.
  • 5 element blend mimics what is naturally found occurring in healthy skin.
  • Copper is the most popular of the trace minerals in this blend, due to its role as an anti-oxidant, and with surface skin collagen support.
Bio-Peptide Technology:
  • Messenger peptide that stimulates the skin to support collagen and glycosaminoglycans. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for that info @LinmoWoman Happy. I've been using this serum for many years and I've never known what percent copper peptide is in it. Love it.Heart

Respected Contributor

Years and years ago Serious Skin Care used to have a copper cream I just loved - I don't think they carry it anymore - but my skin loved it.  I've never tried Isomers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo is right - the percentage in their formulations is proprietary information the company does not disclose.... But fact that Isomers is posting promo info on Copper P, tells me - it's coming soon! And hopefully in bonus size.
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
@Linmo is right - the percentage in their formulations is proprietary information the company does not disclose.... But fact that Isomers is posting promo info on Copper P, tells me - it's coming soon! And hopefully in bonus size.

I was thinking the same thing @sonechko...about that promo info. I'll be running on empty very soon and I can hardly wait for the bonus size to come back!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee@sonechkoI was thinking the same thing when I received the email.  It's been about a year since their last Copper P bonus size.  Maybe another one is coming up soon...

Honored Contributor

I just received mine today.  How would I incorporate that with the Dr Denese TSV she just had?  Would I put the Copper P on first and follow with Hydroshield?

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just received mine today.  How would I incorporate that with the Dr Denese TSV she just had?  Would I put the Copper P on first and follow with Hydroshield?

@PeckyI don't currently use Hydroshield, but have in the past.  I would use the Copper P before the Hydroshield, since the Copper P is a thinner serum.  I let my Copper P absorb into my skin before applying other serums and creams.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo Thank you!  That's what I thought and have been doing it.  Do you like Copper P?  This is my first time trying it.