Trusted Contributor

Question about BE's Lip products....

I use lots of BE and really like it of coarse, but only lip products I have all have the minty taste for lip plumping.

Do all their lip products have the tingle...I'm getting kind of turned off by it everytime...Seems like they would offer a lip gloss that does not tingle.

Am I missing some that come without it ?

Thx ~ deja vu{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about BE's Lip products....

Deja vu, BE just came out with a new line of Moxies. They are called Moxie Buttercream. I found them at my local Ulta, and they're also on Ulta's website. They have NO minty tingle, they are less sticky, and they have a little more pigment. Pretty colors, too! And the buttercreams still have great moisture.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/24/2014 SeaRae said:

Deja vu, BE just came out with a new line of Moxies. They are called Moxie Buttercream. I found them at my local Ulta, and they're also on Ulta's website. They have NO minty tingle, they are less sticky, and they have a little more pigment. Pretty colors, too! And the buttercreams still have great moisture.

Thanks so much for info., I'm going to look at them now !!

Trusted Contributor

Years ago I bought a tube of wonderful lip balm from a BE store. Both the tube and the balm were white, and the product was so rich and creamy. Can't remember what it had in it, but I think it was shea butter. They no long make this item, and I sure wish they did!

Trusted Contributor

Now I remember what the BE lip product was called - Buzz Latte. I sure wish they would bring it back. It was awesome!!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/26/2014 madzonie said:

Now I remember what the BE lip product was called - Buzz Latte. I sure wish they would bring it back. It was awesome!!

Yeah, I used to like that very much myself !

Super Contributor

Their Buzz Latte balm was the BEST!

Their lip products in the late 90s early 2000s was the very best, and they changed them and they were never as good!

I used to love their lipsticks. They had a color called Belle that was just gorgeous. The formulation was creamy, moisturizing and just really nice. Great lipsticks!

They need to ditch these new formulas and go back to the ones they first sold. They were so much better. These new ones are so dry. I just don't like their lip products at all now.