Honored Contributor

Re: Question Re: Paula's Choice Products

On 6/18/2014 NickNack said:

Okay, thanks for the explanation. I think what I'm going to order is this: Skin Recovery Moisturizer, Resist C15 and Resist Super Antioxidant Serum. I found a $15 off code along with the 6% Mr. Rebates. Plus she's having a sale on serums right now. When I finish my Olay exfoliant I think I'll order the Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment With 5% AHA and Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment With 10% AHA. Then I should have everything that I need (maybe more than enough??).

This may have been mentioned already, but you can always request samples and test-drive them. When I first started with them, I called and consulted with CS, and they sent me a boatload of samples at no charge.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I'd start slow and only add one new product at a time and use the new product for awhile before you add in another new product. That way, it will make it easier for you to know what is working, not working, or what is causing any issues if you have any.

Super Contributor

I agree with the other posters - you can order a sample of any of the skin care. I'd start with some samples and go from there. They have collections like Resist and you can actually order a collection sampler (when they are in stock) to test out how the line works and which products work together best for you.

Also with your first order they will send you a guide book and stickers for your products.

Paula's Choice also has great customer service and there is a great deal of information on her website.

Good luck

Regular Contributor

How do you find coupons for PC? I recently started using her products and like what I've found. And her CS can't be beat.

Super Contributor

Just a tip, NickNack:

Paula has her site set up where people can ORDER (as in, pay for) samples. However.................if you CALL and chat nicely with CS about your plan and ASK for samples, they have been known to happily send a bunch for FREE!

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 fallsnow56 said:

How do you find coupons for PC? I recently started using her products and like what I've found. And her CS can't be beat.

She will list sales on her websites. They tend to change every month.

As for coupons or discount, google Paula's Choice coupon or discount.

Another site has some of her items on sale. Dermstore? Hopefully someone else will remember. I'll go check my deleted email.

ETA: Dermstoredotcom has 15% off some PC but it's scheduled to end, I think, Midnight PST, the 18th.

Honored Contributor

Thanks again everyone! I'll call and order one or two things, then, and ask for samples of the other items I'm thinking about. I'll just try one thing at a time and a week later or so add the next item.

Fallsnow56, I just Googled "Paula's Choice Coupon Codes" and got several hits. IrishRose136, the Dermstore sale wasn't as good as PC, but the shipping is free.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

On 6/19/2014 NickNack said:

Thanks again everyone! I'll call and order one or two things, then, and ask for samples of the other items I'm thinking about. I'll just try one thing at a time and a week later or so add the next item.

Fallsnow56, I just Googled "Paula's Choice Coupon Codes" and got several hits. IrishRose136, the Dermstore sale wasn't as good as PC, but the shipping is free.

NickNack, do keep dermstore.com in mind, though, because just about every three or four weks, they have a 20 percent off code that is prominently displayed at the top of their homepage. And they always offer free 1-3 day shipping with no minimum.

They are an authorized PC dealer and have the most inventory of any other site (like beauty.com or a couple others) besides, of course, PC itself.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 6/19/2014 NickNack said:

NickNack, do keep dermstore.com in mind because every three or four weeks they have a 10 percent off sale that is prominently displayed at the top of their homepage. And they always offer 1-3 day free shipping, no minimum required.

Of the official PC retailers, they have the most extensive inventory of products.

Super Contributor

You will always get 10% off at Dermstore on any item you add to your favorites list there.