Frequent Contributor

Question - Josie & Shawn 5/29/18

I was just curious if anyone caught Shawn saying repeatedly on last nights show that the 19 oz was one time a year? I thought maybe the first time she misspoke but then she said it probably 3 more times throughout the presentation and Josie never corrected her (she kept saying that and MANGO! I adore Shawn but thought I would scream if I heard Mango again lol )
Just curious because I know it’s usually June AND November and really hoping she still does it that same way. I always prefer the scents that she does in the winter so that is usually when I order the mega size body butters. Just curious if anyone has seen another presentation before or since that said otherwise?
Regular Contributor

Re: Question - Josie & Shawn 5/29/18

Yes, usually I find Shawn funny but the interruptions of "Mango!" were starting to get on my nerves when Josie was describing the different scents. Can she speak please?!

I'm assuming Josie will offer another 19oz. in fall scents around the Christmas shopping season like she has in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

19 oz of what?

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

19 oz of what?

Her body butter

Respected Contributor

I really wanted to hear the description of the Pure Vanilla but Shawn was into the Lemon Verbena and Mango. She was really pushing the Mango.

Honored Contributor

I always get very suspicious when Shawn gets uber hyped with a new fragrance like she did here.  The last time I fell for her over the top excitement on a fragrance was Philosophy's Honey & Cream scent.  She acted the exact same way.  So silly me tries it, and I think it's terrible!  To this day I think it's Philosophy's worst scent (smells like warm, sour milk!).

Shawn is a sales person; if you get hyped by the scent of the moment like she wants you to, you are more inclined to not only buy that, buy keep buying & buying.  I'm done with that.

I love Josie's Body Butter, but only in Unscented.  I have not had any success with any of her natural scents

I wish these brands would offer sample or Try Me sizes.