Valued Contributor

Question For Ladies Who Use Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing

Before I plunk down my hard earned money for the Beauty IQ Steal Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing cleanser duo and facial pads, do either one of them have ANY hint of menthol, eucalyptus or mint in them? I find these ingredients highly irritating, and they show up with depressing regularity in many exfoliants. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: Question For Ladies Who Use Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing

Google those products with the word ingredients and you find what you are looking for. Dermstore usually has that information

Valued Contributor

Jewel22 These ingredients can be disguised in “Fragrance”, so that is why I put this out to anyone who actually uses these products. Dr. Dense stopped putting “menthol” in her peel pads ingredient list, but people who use them say it definitely is still in there.
Respected Contributor

You can contact Elemis directly from their website. Then you'll know for sure.

Valued Contributor

Sigh. I can’t talk to anyone until Tuesday. I just thought if anyone out there has used these products they can give me an answer. Yes, I’ve looked at the ingredient list, but I also saw the QVC video for the cleanser, and the host said it was “cooling”. Oops, that’s a red flag for “We pepped it up with peppermint!”.