Respected Contributor

Question About When The 19 Oz. JM Body Butters Are Available

I ordered & returned the Vanilla Almond BB in the big mama-jama size (smelled of patchouli, not almond to me-yuck) & they said these were only available thru the end of June.  None of the other scents offered appeal to me. 

I've heard the hosts say this is the only month during the year that the 19 oz. sizes are available & one of the hosts said that this month & Oct./Nov. are the months they're offered.  Which is true?

Will the large tubs be available again in Oct./Nov.?  If so, maybe she'll bring scents that I'd want a big tub of, like Vanilla Bean or Vanilla Pear, I hope!  I won't be ordering this big size again in anything that I don't already know that I like.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question About When The 19 Oz. JM Body Butters Are Available

I think it was on last year when they give the beauty awards.  I purchased 1 unscented and like it so much that I bought my daughter 1 at a later date for Christmas.  It won an award last year and that could be why it was offered twice.

Super Contributor

Yes the large body butters will be back in Oct or Nov, they are always offered twice a year. I am a big Josie fan and follow her on facebook and her facebook fan page and so far she has always offered the big tubs twice a year.

Super Contributor

I missed out on the 19oz Vanilla Apricot Man Sad--I keep checking and checking in case they got some more of that scent--but no luck--I am not adventurous so I am just sticking to the scent I love-they still have the lilac and the lemon and the vanilla almond-I guess I'll have to wait till Oct.---

Contributor

I love her citrus scent but that wasnt offered this  round. I ordered the unscented and I add my own essential oils to it when I want a scent or if I need to deter bugs etc.  Im really liking this option. Also the options will change for the next shipment so a favorite may be added and you can switch scents.