Valued Contributor

Question About Evine SSC Pure-Pep Pads

If anyone has used this product before, do they throw menthol or peppermint in them like most products of this type? Are they harsh? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: Question About Evine SSC Pure-Pep Pads

You should be able to read the ingredient deck, to see if there's any menthol in the solution.

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately, cosmetic companies can hide peppermint and menthol under “Fragrance” which is exactly what Dr. Denese does with her Peel Pads. I need someone who has actually used the SSC pads to give me an accurate answer. Thanks anyway.
Honored Contributor

Call or email to SSC CS, they will answer you. 

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:
If anyone has used this product before, do they throw menthol or peppermint in them like most products of this type? Are they harsh? Thanks.

@grammarqueen   I use the SSC pads in all the varieties and have for years... I do use the pep pads and NO  they have no fragrances added, nor do any of their face pads. 

The pep pads are so gentle that I use them even over my eye lids... no sting... nothing. I love them!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@grammarqueen wrote:

@grammarqueen   I use the SSC pads in all the varieties and have for years... I do use the pep pads and NO  they have no fragrances added, nor do any of their face pads. 

The pep pads are so gentle that I use them even over my eye lids... no sting... nothing. I love them!

Agree! I use this all the time. I have sensitive skin and  I've  never had an issue. 

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@grammarqueen wrote:

Agree! I use this all the time. I have sensitive skin and  I've  never had an issue. 

Are they really good? Put them in my cart but didn’t press the button yet. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@grammarqueen wrote:

Are they really good? Put them in my cart but didn’t press the button yet. 

Very much so. It's  great for exfoliation but most importantly for me is it evens out my skin tone and my age spots fade away when  using this continuously. It's easy to work with and you get so much product in each pad. Try it on the tops of your hands. It's fabulous! 

Respected Contributor

Thank you
Honored Contributor

The pads look large enough that they could be cut in half.  That would really extend the amount of pads and increase the overall value.