Honored Contributor

Re: Question About BM Bare Skin Beauty Radiant 7 Piece Collection

I would call customer service on Friday.

Are you sure that your credit card isn't set to expire soon? I know in the past when "pending" was on my ADs and I called to find out what pending meant, it usually meant it was a payment issue and they were getting ready to email me.

I would check your payments listed on file to see if any of your credit cards have expired or are set to expire.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

VaBelle35 I use a QVC credit card so I don't think that's the issue. If I don't get it I really wouldn't miss it!
Contributor

Thanks Midori - I will try that!

On 12/24/2014 midori said:

On 12/24/2014 IluvEeyore said:

Hi - does anyone remember whether they said you could change the shade of the foundation on AD? I thought I remembered that they were allowing this, however I just called CS and they said the vendor is not allowing changes in the shade of foundation for this AD. I asked her whether it was because it is too close to the shipping date, and she said, no, they are not allowing any changes to the shade of the foundation for any future shipments.

Has anyone been able to change the shade of the foundation for this AD?

Thanks! Smile

Contact CS again and ask someone else. The color I got was a little too light, so I ordered a darker shade for my next shipment. They let me do it. I changed it shortly after the TSV aired, but it seems like they should want you to be happy with your order rather than to cancel because they're sending you a foundation shade that doesn't fit you. That makes no sense. They also said on air that the second shipment would go out in January. Have a wonderful holiday!

Trusted Contributor

Hi. CS did it for me too about 3 weeks ago. I asked for the change as a one time and that wasn't a problem either. Try again!
On 12/26/2014 IluvEeyore said:

Thanks Midori - I will try that!

On 12/24/2014 midori said:

On 12/24/2014 IluvEeyore said:

Hi - does anyone remember whether they said you could change the shade of the foundation on AD? I thought I remembered that they were allowing this, however I just called CS and they said the vendor is not allowing changes in the shade of foundation for this AD. I asked her whether it was because it is too close to the shipping date, and she said, no, they are not allowing any changes to the shade of the foundation for any future shipments.

Has anyone been able to change the shade of the foundation for this AD?

Thanks! Smile

Contact CS again and ask someone else. The color I got was a little too light, so I ordered a darker shade for my next shipment. They let me do it. I changed it shortly after the TSV aired, but it seems like they should want you to be happy with your order rather than to cancel because they're sending you a foundation shade that doesn't fit you. That makes no sense. They also said on air that the second shipment would go out in January. Have a wonderful holiday!
Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I would call customer service on Friday.

Are you sure that your credit card isn't set to expire soon? I know in the past when "pending" was on my ADs and I called to find out what pending meant, it usually meant it was a payment issue and they were getting ready to email me.

I would check your payments listed on file to see if any of your credit cards have expired or are set to expire.

I called customer service today. She didn't understand why it was pending and when she tried to find out about upcoming shipments nothing came up. She was wondering if something is wrong with the AD. She was going to send an email (I'm not sure to whom) and I should find out about the status of the order in 5 business days.

Honored Contributor

My shipment now says 1/13 instead of pending!

Honored Contributor

Got an email that mine has shipped. I'll probably get this one and the Mally new one on the same day! I realize I have a problem and will have to hide these both!

Trusted Contributor

Lol, I know I have a problem too. I have so much makeup already, but I still need this kit Smiley Wink