Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

She has beautiful skin.

You can't help notice that her hair is not dyed, she wears no visible make-up, except some lip color and her clothing is never dull.  It also helps that her teeth are white and in good shape....beautiful smile.

She is growing old successfully and gracefully.

I agree with your compliments.  And VISIBLE is the right word here.  I am sure she has some makeup on that gives her such an even complexion.  She likely has some age spots as most people that age do.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I have only seen the photos posted on this forum, but what strikes me is how happy she always looks.  And she always looks well rested.  

Respected Contributor

I should look so good .. and I'm 72 !!!!

Honored Contributor

She really has a life of no worries,and the best money can buy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla 

Royalwarrants.org has skincare items listed on the site. You may find this website helpful.

Honored Contributor

She looks fine. But she also looks old. I would guess her age to be 85 to 90 if she was anyone else.

Honored Contributor

The Queen looks wonderful and she no longer has her hair colored!  lol

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

That color is gorgeous on her.

Honored Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

I have only seen the photos posted on this forum, but what strikes me is how happy she always looks.  And she always looks well rested.  

@Tadaki   She didn't look too happy when she made her annus horribilis speech in the 1990s!   But aside from that time, I agree with you.  

About her speech and why it was annus horribilis:

https://timeline.com/british-royal-family-worst-year-1992-4c2092210ed6

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@drizzellla 

Royalwarrants.org has skincare items listed on the site. You may find this website helpful.

I did not know I was using the same brand as the Queen. We have a bottle of HP Sauce.

And in England, H.J. Heinz products are numerous. Many more than you see in the United States. Guess that is why they are still on the list.