Honored Contributor

I happened to see this photo of Queen Elizabeth. I would love to know what her "beauty routine" is. Hard to believe that she is 93 years old. The photo was taken on July 9 so it is not like it is years old.

CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND - JULY 09:  Queen Elizabeth II during a visit to the NIAB, (National Institute of Agricultural Botany) on July 09, 2019 in Cambridge, England. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

Valued Contributor

She looks great!

Respected Contributor

Hot pink - YAAAS!  She wears color well.  I have yet to see her in a piece of clothing that doesn't suit her complexion.  I esp like to see her in lime - rocks it!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

She seems to embrace her age and always looks beautiful

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Yes, she always looks so put together.  It does make me wonder what her routine is, and if there are days when she has no public appearances and can bypass all that.

Respected Contributor

She is quite remarkable. Peaches and cream complexion. Very strong constitution. She is an excellent example of devotion to duty and loyalty 

it is no wonder 

the Brits love her.

Honored Contributor

Her mom also always looked good. maybe genes?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

She probably has a good aestheticians, dermatologists and mua.

Honored Contributor

She does look 93 to me but she looks great!  That color looks wonderful on her.

Honored Contributor

She has beautiful skin.

You can't help notice that her hair is not dyed, she wears no visible make-up, except some lip color and her clothing is never dull.  It also helps that her teeth are white and in good shape....beautiful smile.

She is growing old successfully and gracefully.