Contributor

Quarterly customer satisfaction surveys -Do you fill them out?

[ Edited ]

I fill out all of the surveys hoping that the suggestions are noticed.  I have never won a thing. Today I reveived an email that I won $250 from EvineLive as a store credit to use however I want. I thought it was a Scam because they wanted all kinds of personal info. and I am a privacy fanatic. Rather than deleting I called their headquarters and got a great person and I read her the email, gave her the person's name on the bottom of the email and he came to the phone.  It was legit.  He told me that 10 people were chosen as winners.....BUT....only 3 of those people sent the information back. They had to pick another 7 and I was one in that group. I did decide to fill out the paperwork and do an electronic signature.  That will buy me a lot of Isomers products (and Borgese mud.)  I have been filling out Saks and Bloomies surveys like this for years and always wondered if people really won...they have to if its a real contest.  A heads up to any of you who filled out or will be filling out an Evine survery.

Respected Contributor

Re: Quarterly customer satisfaction surveys -Do you fill them out?

Good for you and enjoy!!! Tell us what you are reviewing from your shopping spree.