Valued Contributor

Regardless of what the TSV is going to be on the 30th I am assuming it will have a CC with it. Now I need the CC as my stash is depleted. My question is, do I buy two TSV, or buy, one and wait for the one time only?

Honored Contributor

Do we know there will even be a OTO? And I doubt it would be a CC since the CC is in the TSV. So it sounds like if what you really need is CC, it would be risky to wait to see if there is a OTO and that it would be a CC.

Respected Contributor
On 8/18/2014 HappyDaze said:

Do we know there will even be a OTO? And I doubt it would be a CC since the CC is in the TSV. So it sounds like if what you really need is CC, it would be risky to wait to see if there is a OTO and that it would be a CC.

I agree with Happy Daze. We don't really know if we will have a OTO or what it would be if we have one.

woodyend, I would suggest that you order one of the Wen duos, choices, sweet almond mint and pomegranate, sweet almond mint and tea tree, or fig and 613.

Regular Contributor

In addition to TSV's and OTO's, there are often special product configurations that Chaz makes available at "event pricing" that also offer easy pay. Those prices can be as good as the other values and the product mix might be a better deal for some. I usually go though my stash and see what things might need restocking before his visits and watch for these offers, too.

Respected Contributor
OP, you have probably looked at the other threads now and have seen the TSV. It has a 32oz CC in it.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

What (Lord willing) I will order is TT and then it’s up in the air. My hair is thinning and fine. I have found TT works best so far mixed with CA. The universal CC are just so, so on my hair. Of the core formulas I have not tried Fig or Pom. I have had the treatment creme which is in Pom but did not like the smell (to sweet) however; I don’t like the smell of CA but love how it works on my hair. Thanks for the input all, and keep them coming.

Super Contributor

I like to order the 32 oz auto delivery of seasonal scents. I have not had luck with the core cleansers, except for the BGT. I do love the seasonals. They only offer this once in a while. I like to mix the seasonal with 613.

Respected Contributor
On 8/18/2014 KateChopin said:

I like to order the 32 oz auto delivery of seasonal scents. I have not had luck with the core cleansers, except for the BGT. I do love the seasonals. They only offer this once in a while. I like to mix the seasonal with 613.

It's nice we don't need an AD for it this year.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

I have 613 (I add it to my CC for damage from time to time) and from reading the description of Fig are they similar in what they do?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 woodyend said:

I have 613 (I add it to my CC for damage from time to time) and from reading the description of Fig are they similar in what they do?

no 613 and fig are not similar in what they do. Fig is for moisture, 613 is more protein based. If your hair needs moisture, then fig is it. I can use fig. If your hair needs more protein, then 613 is a better option. I cannot use 613 as it makes my hair straw-like and dry.