Valued Contributor

Re: QVC x Carmindy Beauty collab

that is AWESOME!!! I remember watching her on What Not To Wear and loved her! That was the beginning of my search for the 'right' beauty products.

Valued Contributor

@jackthebearthe Q tried current Beauty industry staples, like Jen from Tarte - which people don't seem to take a liking to. Carmindy isn't like the new generation of Beauty icons - she's been in the industry and can apply her experience to us at the Q. Kind of like Laura Geller Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Why Carmindy and why now?  She is not exactly relevant as her claim to fame is a show that's been off the air for years.  Perhaps I don't know anything about her, and she is a famous celeb makeup artist now?  I'm too lazy to google her.

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

@jackthebearthe Q tried current Beauty industry staples, like Jen from Tarte - which people don't seem to take a liking to. Carmindy isn't like the new generation of Beauty icons - she's been in the industry and can apply her experience to us at the Q. Kind of like Laura Geller Smiley Happy

I understand your point, 

but I can't see how relevant she is now 

Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

I loved watching What Not To Wear and loved Carmindy's makeup session,but the makeup which was first  sold on a shopping channel then it went to CVS and I never  thought it was anything special so I don't know how she can come back with another makeup line that would be better than the first. Of course I will watch to see what she has this time around. But, am surprised she is still trying to get a makeup line going again. Interesting!!