Respected Contributor

I think the shipping is just as fast.  I think the "In Process" situation is what is so slow. Products are in process forever sometimes.  It also depends on what warehouse item is coming from.

Esteemed Contributor

Very, very slow!  Here is just one of my latest examples.  Ordered item on 3/3 with an estimated delivery date of 3/9.  Tracking hasn't moved and is in pre-ship to USPS since 3/5.  It is now 3/13 and nothing.  That is slow and since there has been no movement, I wonder if I will ever receive it.

I have noticed, and I'm NOT happy about it! I ordered a Laura Geller item on Oct 7th, its now the 15th and although they created the label...it has NOT shipped..EDD was yesterday...I just ordered 3 items yesterday and am now wondering how long its going to take to get them...I am NOT a happy customer!! 

Respected Contributor

@Jifner1956 wrote:

Has anyone noticed how slow QVC shipping is? I do almost all my shopping online. It takes me longer to receive my items from QVC than any of my others online shops. 

Yep.  I order from Ulta, Sephora, amazon and other places.  When compared to those, QVC is painfully slow.  That is one area where QVC needs a total re-haul.  They need faster shipping, FREE shipping on orders over a certain amount and some sort of rewards/points program that makes people spend more.  They're stuck in the 90s for some reason.

Yes!!!!  It has been so slow for at least a couple of months now.  My orders from HSN arrive so quickly not sure why QVC has gotten so slow.  I live in a major city, was staying in very small town in Kansas for extended period of time and thought that was the problem but now that I'm back in a large city, the shipping is just as slow!!!  Don't know what they've done to change the shipping.  Amazon is very fast, so is Macy's.  I'm a big online shopper and QVC by far the slowest.

Esteemed Contributor

They are not the quickest but they are by no means the slowest either. In terms of speed, in order of quickest to slowest I would rate as follows.

Amazon.

HSN.

E-Bay/QVC

Evine.

The above are the retailers that I order online from most frequently. In regards to QVC, I would say that I always receive my items by the E.d.d.

New Contributor

Not the slowest, huh? I beg to differ. My first order was just a couple months ago and I paid $34 for expedited shipping for a laptop that was supposed to come in two days--after SEVEN DAYS I still hadn't received it, nor ANY tracking info, so I canceled the order. It said canceled in my order status the next day--and it showed up at my house 5 days later. 

The laptop stopped working after 3 weeks, so I sent it back with their return label. It took just over TWO WEEKS for them to get it back and then process my refund. I regularly buy items directly from China, and buy items from an Ebay seller in South Korea--neither takes longer than 10 days...and when I use Ebay with domestic sellers, I have my items within 3-5 days, so I'm not sure how you place QVC and Ebay on an even keel. And I'm in a top 3 largest city in the US.

To emphasize my point, I decided to give QVC another shot and just ordered a very large television 5 days ago(still "In Process", of course) with Easy Pay. My estimated delivery date was 30 days. Yes...THIRTY DAYS--with NO OPTION for expedited delivery. My next payment will be due then...and I likely STILL won't have the TV. The irony is, the TV manufacturer has it on promotion for $1000 cheaper than QVC...and they could deliver it in a week. Smiley Frustrated

If you have a secret remedy...I'm all ears. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

It's not just slow shipping it's the "In Process" for 5 days that gets me even angrier.  

Valued Contributor

I enjoy shopping with QVC. They teach me patience. 😄 I laugh tracking my slow go orders through the "Innovations" mail facility. Close to 10 days delivery time is becoming standard. It isn't uncommon for the orders to go on tour and do an encore before finding my house. HSN wows me in customer service and delivery time. Typically, I  receive my orders in 2-3 days. I hope that doesn't change. I live in NC. At least I know now others are experiencing long waits too. 

Respected Contributor

@ValstybabyYep same here, day 5 of process, no sign of shipping. If I want something from now on I will try & order a month ahead of when I "need" it...Maybe it will be here...who knows anymore.