Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC slow shipping??

[ Edited ]
  1. I find if its shipped UPS I will receive it within 3 days on the other hand if it's shipped USPS it can take anywere from 5-10 days.  As for tracking, UPS tracking is very good, USPS seems to be non exdistant. When I check to see if it's been shipped, which sometimes seems to take forever,  if I see it's been shipped USPS I always groan!   It's so annoying !!!  It's funny because Amazon and others use the postal service too and their's don't take anywere near as long to get to  me once shipped, I wonder why?
Trusted Contributor

@Vickiv  Very good - Chuckle !!

Honored Contributor

If anything, my shipping is faster, mostly two days faster, than it was before the price change.  And before before the new prices, my shipping was virtually always faster than others complain about.  I was sort of surprised that a lunchtime special I ordered last weekend came just as fast as everything else I order.

Faster and I'm saving money -  can't beat that.  Yeah, QVC.

Honored Contributor

I don't know , maybe it's where I live, butI always get my orders quickly, in about 3 or4 days. Some other sites are quicker, but QVC. Is by no means the slowest for me at least.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

When I lived on the east coast, I'd get my order in four days.  When I moved to the Midwest, it turned to seven or eight business days.  Once and a while it's longer.  Haven't noticed any changes in the last year.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered something from IT cosmetics.  Six days later and it's still not here. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm hoping and expecting shipping times to get better here on the West coast when they open the new facility here, but in the meantime it's a full 10-14 days from when I order to when I recieve my order.

I can't think of another company from whom I mail order who has such a long turnaround time from when the order is placed to when it's shipped, and then so long to recieve the item.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Living on the East Coast, I have not experienced any problems with shipping from QVC. However, if I order something from the West Coast it seems to take forever to arrive - I think the last item shipped UPS and it was maybe 5-6 business days, throw a weekend in there and it gets long.

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I'm hoping and expecting shipping times to get better here on the West coast when they open the new facility here, but in the meantime it's a full 10-14 days from when I order to when I recieve my order.

I can't think of another company from whom I mail order who has such a long turnaround time from when the order is placed to when it's shipped, and then so long to recieve the item.

@gardensla agreed! The only one who is just as bad is Evine. All other companies I order from are much much quicker.

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

Painfully Slow.   Evine has the Q beat.  HSN takes about 5 days max.

That's why only on VERY rare occasions I place an order here.

@FunlovingYep! If I could get my WEN and Luminara candles elsewhere for the reduced prices QVC offers, I'd probably never buy anything from QVC again!