Respected Contributor

Normally I don't have a complaint about their shipping. However, I am to receive a product tomorrow which hasn't shipped yet. 

Honored Contributor

My complaint, which I have repeated to CS over and OVER again recently is the fact that cheap items are shipped UPS and expensive items are shipped USPS....and often NEVER arrive to me.

Let's just say that QVC is taking an expensive loss due to the fact that costly items are going somewhere other than my mailbox. I would like the OPTION of choosing my form of delivery without having to pay through the nose. No, I would like to know that no matter how my item is shipped, it actually WILL arrive and if it does, not in 2 months.

Super Contributor

I know a lot of you want your stuff quickly but actually does it really matter if it takes a few more days? I ordered a sweater on sat and of course I am not wearing it til at least October probably so if it takes a few days to arrive it doesn't matter.

Honored Contributor

@bowlicious wrote:

I know a lot of you want your stuff quickly but actually does it really matter if it takes a few more days? I ordered a sweater on sat and of course I am not wearing it til at least October probably so if it takes a few days to arrive it doesn't matter.

@bowlicious  There's a big difference between a few days and weeks. It's also made more obvious when you order from another vendor AFTER you've ordered from QVC and the other vendor's item arrives while QVC's says "Processing". Add in if the warehouse is in your state or one over, it shouldn't take 1 week plus. 

Beyond that, YMMV.

Trusted Contributor

@Jifner1956,

You are sooo right, there is no comparison between HSN and QVC in terms of shipping, tacking and costs.🌻I wonder why QVC does not use UPS or at least gives us this option, no free shipping coupons either

Amazon is on a different ligue, if you have prime they will deliver even on Sundays.

New Contributor

**Update**

The TV that I mentioned in my previous post has been canceled(Maybe, given my first experience...). Why? Because after seeing "In Process" for the last 6 days, I saw that my E.D.D had been changed from 10/2/17 to 10/9/17...which means that my second payment would have been paid BEFORE I even get the item. Complete deal-breaker. Waiting almost six weeks for a domestic order worth $7500 dollars?! Good luck to you guys, I've had enough. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

My QVC shipping has slowed down in California too.  I ordered the Mally TSV and it is still in progress.  Bought a pair of clearance Diane Gilman jeans and HSN shipped them UPS for just 3.00.  I got them really fast!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amazon Sunday delivery!  It's exciting to get packages on a Sunday and you don't get that extra long weekend delay.

Contributor

Super slow shipping and expensive shipping.  It takes so long for everything.  Also the price of shipping.  I looked at a pair of shoes that I can get free shipping on all other sites and the Q wants almost $9.00 to ship them.   Their prices for shipping are terrible especially when it takes forever to receive an item.

Yes. Absolutely the worst shipping I've ever seen and I buy almost everything online. I've had items come from another country faster than QVC. If you want your QVC items in less than 15 days pay for extra shipping. I am so frustrated with this right now. I wish someone would've warned me. This company is way too large for this awful service. It cheapens them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jifner1956

Yep and also HSN just as bad!

Processing for days on end...then shipping when I dount it has been shipped since it arrives so very late.. wth is up with long processing?? arghh.

If I buy on ebay it's here in a few days lol.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky