Contributor

QVC's going to lose alot of $$$$$

Dear QVC, 

Because of the website improvement (???) you can't see any of  the A/D's for makeup, skincare, food items, etc. (once sold out). 

I have several LG, BM, It, JM, ...... A/D's that now I can't see the video, read the info, read the reviews.... but especially CAN'T SEE the FUTURE SHIPMENTS- so now I have to decide whether I want something sight unseen. The makeup lines that offer TSV-A/D's usually change the eye colors, blush, lip colors.... through out the A/D shipments so if it's time for (let's say) the 3rd shipment I can't see any of the items in that shipment. It's not FAIR for me to skip it because I don't know what is in the shipment but it's also NOT FAIR to make me pay for the return shipping + the original shipping. I called CS several times to complain about this issue & they agree because they can't tell me what is in the shipment either because once the  A/D sells out it just says "SOLD OUT" on their side too. They told me I would NOT have to pay to return an item that I basically can't see. If all QVC customers read this & return items d/t not being able to see 1) future shipments, 2) info about the item, 3) reviews...then no one will be paying the return shipping fee or pay the original shipping charge-so IF MONEY TALKS- FIX THE A/D PROBLEM!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC's going to lose alot of $$$$$

The last auto delivery beauty item I had from Q was cancelled on their end because they said it was no longer available, but they actually brought it back with different item number and price.  Since then I haven't had any desire to purchase anything on auto delivery.

I agree that they should be able to tell you what's going to be in future shipments. 

Honored Contributor

Your rant is probably more suitable for the "Customer Care" forum.

Occasional Contributor

The original poster has a valid concern about the decidely NOT improved website.  It appears that she would like all "beauty" visitors to help her make a point with QVC.   It certainly is not a "rant".  Nobody reads the "Customer Care" blog!!! 

Honored Contributor

@lovesscent wrote:

The original poster has a valid concern about the decidely NOT improved website.  It appears that she would like all "beauty" visitors to help her make a point with QVC.   It certainly is not a "rant".  Nobody reads the "Customer Care" blog!!! 

The Community Board Admins DO, and that's who would be able to take the OP's concern to the right people.

Regular Contributor

Say what?

Honored Contributor

People might actually read your rambling ramble if you would use PARAGRAPHS!! I myself do not read sentences all jumbled together!!! Sheesh.

Honored Contributor

@Natalie1H wrote:

Dear QVC, 

Because of the website improvement (???) you can't see any of  the A/D's for makeup, skincare, food items, etc. (once sold out). 

I have several LG, BM, It, JM, ...... A/D's that now I can't see the video, read the info, read the reviews.... but especially CAN'T SEE the FUTURE SHIPMENTS- so now I have to decide whether I want something sight unseen. The makeup lines that offer TSV-A/D's usually change the eye colors, blush, lip colors.... through out the A/D shipments so if it's time for (let's say) the 3rd shipment I can't see any of the items in that shipment. It's not FAIR for me to skip it because I don't know what is in the shipment but it's also NOT FAIR to make me pay for the return shipping + the original shipping. I called CS several times to complain about this issue & they agree because they can't tell me what is in the shipment either because once the  A/D sells out it just says "SOLD OUT" on their side too. They told me I would NOT have to pay to return an item that I basically can't see. If all QVC customers read this & return items d/t not being able to see 1) future shipments, 2) info about the item, 3) reviews...then no one will be paying the return shipping fee or pay the original shipping charge-so IF MONEY TALKS- FIX THE A/D PROBLEM!!!!

@Natalie1H

First of all, this thread should have been placed in the Customer Care section, not Beauty.

Secondly, I've read your post twice and still don't know what the heck you're talking about.    I checked the one Auto delivery item I have and there is no problem with seeing it or the video.

If you can't see the A/D information, just go back to your original order.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you over-purchased and now can't even remember what you ordered.  JMO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesscent wrote:

The original poster has a valid concern about the decidely NOT improved website.  It appears that she would like all "beauty" visitors to help her make a point with QVC.   It certainly is not a "rant".  Nobody reads the "Customer Care" blog!!

@lovesscent    @Natalie1H

I have no idea what her gripe is with the website, since it appears what she is all confused with are her A/D orders.

BTW ...  we aren't talking about the Customer Care BLOG .... the references made here are to the Customer Care FORUM.

Contributor

I have noticed the same thing with my auto-deliveries that change each time.  Whether you go into your actual order and click on it or you do it from your auto delivery page, you can't see anything anymore for future shipments.  This does relate to beauty items which change colors or scents with each shipment, i.e., Bare Minerals, Laura Geller, Josie Maran, etc..  I also called Customer Service and they had no idea what to tell me.  Everything now just states "Sold Out!"  You used to be able to click on your order and read the reviews and see future shipment pictures even if it was no longer available.  I'm not quite sure who thought this was a smart idea??????  When I talked to Customer Service they had no idea how to respond???