Super Contributor

QVC outlet shop, anyone been???

Just got back from vacation and on one rainy day we all went outlet shopping! I happened to spot a QVC outlet store and had to check it out! So much fun, I picked up 2 LOGO tops for 75% off and a Vera Bradley large duffle bag for 60% off! They had a ton of Dooney bags and a couple GILI bags for 75% off too, pretty cool. Anyone else score at an outlet?
Occasional Visitor

Re: QVC outlet shop, anyone been???

Where is the QVC outlet?

Honored Contributor

Best one is in Del at Rehoboth or Prices Corner, totally tax free.

Super Contributor

Yes, Rehobeth has great outlets of all kinds. There is also a Q one near Peddlers Village in PA.

Love the Dooney outlets, too---nice one near the Hamptons.

Honored Contributor

There's a QVC outlet in Lancaster, PA too. As always, the outlet stores are hit and miss. Sometimes they have everything and the next time, not much of anything.

People come to shop in PA all of the time from neighboring states as there is no sales tax on clothing, except for bathing suits and furs and formal wear.

I always shop when I go to Delaware, they have no sales tax at all...Yeah!

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking forward to going in June but never made the trip. Hopefully I'll get to the PA one someday.
Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Shelbelle said:

Best one is in Del at Rehoboth or Prices Corner, totally tax free.

Sadly, the outlet in Prices Corner closed a few years ago. It was a messy store but you could get some good deals. Many came from Pennsylvania to save on taxes.

Honored Contributor

I have been to the one in Rehoboth a few times I did get a B Mak camo bag when I was there once

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I've been to both the Lancaster and Rehoboth stores. They are not for the faint of heart! I found the Rehoboth one to be much more of a ""mess"" and disorganized than Lancaster but it may have been just a bad day for them.

It is mostly hit or miss but there have been some good things there! You have to be patient because these Q outlets are much more along the lines of true outlets; not stores calling themselves outlets like most of them are today Smiley Wink

KJPA
Honored Contributor

just went to the one in rehoboth last week.....bought 7 tops, 2 pants, 2 earrings and paid around $91!......no tax and no shipping. i really did well!

i always feel like the rehoboth store is quite organized, run well, and has some very helpful sales associates.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein