Honored Contributor

Re: QVC it’s finally time that.......

By lash enhancements do you mean falsies glued on or a prescription product used to lengthen lashes?  I guess I don't like either one. but the long lashes growing up to the eyebrows really turn me off.

Respected Contributor

@depglass I mean false eyelashes or individual application of false lashes.
Respected Contributor

ITA about what are clearly false lashes in the "after" shots--and about the spider lashes and glop. Yuck.

Seriously, who are they kidding with some of these before and after pics? Coming in a close second to mascara, are the hair products, particularly volumizers. Don't tell me that the hair in those "before" pics hasn't been flattened. The hair always looks pasted to their scalps lol.

C'mon!

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Many women get lash semi-permanent lash extensions. They last awhile before growing out and have to reapplied. Personally, I couldn't sit still that long and am not that high maintenance. OK if others are, just not for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While we're kind of on this subject of false advertising, I'm tired of the "fish lips" that are over injected and pouted during lipstick presentations. 

Respected Contributor

I remember years ago when Kathy Wolf was on HSN, she mentioned that they weren't allowed to wear any type of false lash. Not sure if that is still true.

Honored Contributor

I have not noticed false lashes but I thought the models were using a lash enhancement and it looks horrible especially with mascara.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

By lash enhancements do you mean falsies glued on or a prescription product used to lengthen lashes?  I guess I don't like either one. but the long lashes growing up to the eyebrows really turn me off.

I haven't seen false lashes, but I know many of them are using lash growth serums. It's obvious. Maybe it helps that I've used one myself, but lashes don't get that long or curl that much on their own.

I wouldn't be surprised if some are using lash extensions these days.

Honored Contributor

This model on HSN, Kate Holiday,always  has the worse fake eyelashes of anyone.  Why she thinks they look good is a mystery. They look like huge furryspiders on her eyes. 

82F213C4-68FD-43D9-BE2E-67A46C7730CA.jpeg