Respected Contributor

Re: QVC can't find enough beauty for Beauty IQ !!!

There are hundreds of quality skin care brands out there. I don’t have a problem finding them.  I actually find too many.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching this when I could. The REASON I enjoyed it the most is because the vendors had TIME to demonstrate their products. I like the conversation, and after I purchased a product I felt very comfortable using it. 

Sometimes on the main channel it seems like vendors are given 2 minutes to demonstrate a product. They almost always start with the model already made up, and just enhance the makeup on there.

I like having more time with the vendors.

BTW a while back I purchased some eyebrow products from a new company called Chella. I saw them posted here under "new," and went to the website to check them out (since I would no longer be able to get Kristofer Buckle here). I ordered them here, thinking QVC would do a better job explaining how to use them. They came and I waited to see a video - surely they would be on Beauty IQ.  Maybe I missed their presentation, but I don't think so. I'm still waiting. Smiley Frustrated

I do like the products I got, and DD is very happy with hers. 

Respected Contributor

I just feel the whole thing was a missed opportunity , it could have been great with a little fine tuning.

Valued Contributor

I used to love the tutorials on beauty IQ  and will miss them.  I learned a lot even at 70 yrs.    

Esteemed Contributor

Elise and Courtney are both going to be doing live streaming shows on Q's Facebook page.  She and Courtney also do podcasts.

Elise is also going to be doing the Social Secretary thing on Q1 and Q2, for Mary Beth and Shawn.  She has posted her schedule.

I assume Courtney will do the same of thing, a mix of live streaming, pddcasts, Q1 and Q2 (for now).

Occasional Contributor

Could not agree more!