Regular Contributor

QVC and express shipping charges...........

Many of you have complained about the outrageous shipping charges from the Q. Let me tell you what happened to me. It was like 2 days before Christmas when they started charging $12 for express shipping. That's okay, it was my fault that I waited until the last minute. However, I had to call because the $12 express shipping was not a shipping option when I placed the order. I ordered 3 things for my daughter. I asked if I had to pay $12 for each one, or if I could pay the $12 and have one shipment together. The rep said, "no, you have to pay for each one as a separate item". Again, I said, okay because I know they ship things in separate packages even if you order several items in one order. So, Dec. 24th comes, UPS comes, I have TWO boxes. Before I over reacted, I opened both boxes. In one box was one of the items, (which I expected), the other box had the other two items I ordered in it !!! Then why the heck did the rep tell me that I had to pay an extra $12 for each item? This is the first time I have EVER gotten two items shipped in the same box on the same order from QVC !!! I was SOOOOOOO mad !!! I thought of calling and complaining, but I figured I wouldn't get anywhere, that they would come up with some reason for it. Oh, another thing, my husband orderd a KitchenAid mixer for me in Gloss Cinnamon (which I have been wanting), I got it way before Christmas but he told me not to open it because I had to wait until Christmas. So, on Christmas Eve when I was cooking and baking like crazy, he decided we would open it. Guess what, it was BUTTERCUP YELLOW !!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I called CS and I told them what happened, of course, Gloss Cinnamon was sold out. So, I told the rep to note my account that I got the wrong color, and that I had ordered it because of the easy pay, so I wanted it noted that when the Gloss Cinnamon is available and I reorder it, I get the easy pay. She said she did, but I know there will be a problem of some kind. I know they are busy because of Christmas, but this mixer was received the end of November. Can you imagine if I had ordered this for someone else? How embarassing would that have been?