Honored Contributor

@Rainne88 wrote:

i used it this morning on 3 items and cancelled 1 item. it credited me for the cancelled item but on the other 1 it didnt.  i still hope i get the 4 % discount. on the larger item

Keep your eye on it, Ebates has excellent CS.

Honored Contributor

Bonus offer still in effect but the % back is now down to 1%.

Honored Contributor

If you have a Discover Card and order using that as your payment method, you get 5% back.

They had dropped that offer and now it's back in effect.

Frequent Contributor

wrote:

@ItsME@Soulmotiv8r  Would it be worth cancelling and reordering today through Ebates???  I was thinking of doing that for a fairly high cost item that I just ordered!

KK

@Karlakaye, soooo sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Just fyi, if it ever happens again, I would say YES! I would definitely cancel an order to get a better % return from Ebates if it makes sense. Say I purchased a $100 jacket from the Q at 1% and the next day Ebates has 10% cashback, it would make sence to cancel and reorder--IF it's not too far along in the ordering process to cancel.

Frequent Contributor

@sueeichwrote:

I've ordered things from QVC through Ebates and never get credited any rebate money.  I stopped the extra step when ordering from the Q for this reason.  

Wow, sorry to hear that!!! I've been shopping through Ebates for years and they have never not posted my credits or failed to deposit my quarterly payments. Each time I make a purchase I get notifications (usually within 30 mins to an hour) of how much I earned an my transaction. For me, it really makes sense to use them as I do a lot on online shopping and most of my fave stores are on Ebates. Now, you can even get rebates at some B&M stores.

Think of it as an investment. Who wouldn't want to get a return on an investment? Every three months I get a rebate payment for items I buy. I'd say it might be worth another look if you have time! Btw, I am not affiliated with Ebates--other than being a satisfied shopper!

Respected Contributor

I also love ebates.  To me it is just like remembering to use coupons at the grocery store.  Even if it is just 1 percent it adds up.  

Respected Contributor

I quit using Ebates because I have major problems with my computer as a result of it.

I use Malwarebytes and I can allow Ebates, but it takes too long to get my computer working normal. 

If I block Ebates my computer goes back to normal and runs smooth and flawlessly. 

Just not worth it anymore. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I quit using Ebates because I have major problems with my computer as a result of it.

I use Malwarebytes and I can allow Ebates, but it takes too long to get my computer working normal. 

If I block Ebates my computer goes back to normal and runs smooth and flawlessly. 

Just not worth it anymore. 

Are you talking about using Ebates from their webpage or using their app or browser extension that sits in the browser and pops up when you go to a site that they have cash back on?  That app/extension causes some of my websites to have problems so I turned it off in extensions.  I just go in from their website.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC and Ebates

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle .. try topcashback dot com.  They usually give the highest percentage back.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shelbelle .. try topcashback dot com.  They usually give the highest percentage back.  

Thanks, I use Mr Rebates, Ebates, Extrabux, Top Cash Back, and Be Frugal, whoever is offering the most back at the time I order.