Honored Contributor

Re: 💋QVC & HSN Beauty Bash 💄

From QVC's Instagram Page:

Announcing Beauty Bash 2021!

❗️MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT❗️ It's back! 🙀 @QVC and @HSN’s Beauty Bash is returning in a bigger & more interactive way. Join us on Saturday, September 18, 12-3 p.m. ET for a virtual and experiential beauty festival!💋

Over 35 of the most admired brands in the beauty industry, experts, & thousands of passionate beauty lovers will come together to explore, learn, & celebrate all things beauty. Want in? Beginning Wednesday, July 28th at 9 a.m. ET, a limited quantity of tickets that come with a special edition ✨Beauty Discovery Box✨ will go on sale for $59.00!

The Beauty Discovery Box contains 26 must-have beauty products from participating vendors and is valued at over $500!🤯 Complimentary tickets to the event will be available once Beauty Discovery Box tickets sell out.

What to expect on the event day, Sept. 18th, 2021:
☀️Virtual interactive booths with brand experts, new products, demos, & learn the latest tips/tricks!
☀️Giveaways every 10 minutes!
☀️Panels with beauty experts on the latest topics & trends!
☀️A virtual shopping experience for attendees!
☀️Special appearances from QVC & HSN program hosts!
☀️A virtual scavenger hunt with a chance to win more prizes!

Valued Contributor

I'm still on the fence with this one. I think some of these items would make nice Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ordered mine a minute ago. Looking forward to seeing exactly what is in the box. (if it matches the descriptions listed on QVC)

EDITED TO ADD: The link from the QVC site is available now. Type In Beauty bash and you will see the link to purchase a ticket.

Regular Contributor

where is link to order. I went on q at 9am sharp and nothing

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Karsa I could not find a link on QVC. I logged in to HSN, they had a link on their home page that directed me to QVC! I was able to order at 9:01am.

EDITED TO ADD: The link from the QVC site is available now. Type In Beauty bash and you will see the link to purchase a ticket.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Go to HSN for link

Honored Contributor

@Karsa wrote:

where is link to order. I went on q at 9am sharp and nothing

@Karsa , type in "beauty bash ticket". 

Honored Contributor

I just got my ticket and beauty box as well.  Unlike most beauty boxes of limited items, this one at least looks like I'll personally enjoy the vast majority of the products (no self-tanners in the bunch  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Hi! There are a couple of tanning items in the box

• 8-oz WEN Bella Spirit Bronzing Mist
  • 6.76-oz Isle of Paradise Tanning Butter
Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl   Awwww, oh well.  Thanks for the heads up!  Smiley Very Happy I thought not seeing any was strange.  I'm still way on the plus side though.