Honored Contributor

Re: 💋QVC & HSN Beauty Bash 💄

I watched the unboxing video, that was the worst unboxing I have ever seen. I can't even tell you for sure what's inside. I also am not clear on the whole concept, will there be booths you can visit, but vendors won't be there or is the whole event virtual?

Honored Contributor

I went to HSN's website there is an unboxing video which is quite good. I didn't notice the price, I would guess $59 as well. I have to wonder if there are a lot of duplicate products since QVC and HSN have a lot of vendors in common?

Honored Contributor

Looking at the still photo of what is inside the beauty box on HSN and QVC, they seem to be the same products so it doesn't pay to buy one from each website. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Looking at the still photo of what is inside the beauty box on HSN and QVC, they seem to be the same products so it doesn't pay to buy one from each website. 

@Jordan2  - I haven't looked at the videos closely but it does appear this is a joint event for QVC & HSN. Same group of vendors and items for the Beauty Boxes. I think the box will sell out quickly

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched the unboxing video, that was the worst unboxing I have ever seen. I can't even tell you for sure what's inside. I also am not clear on the whole concept, will there be booths you can visit, but vendors won't be there or is the whole event virtual?

@Jordan2 -  neither company is having vendors in studio yet - it's still virtual participation for the vendors including TSV and TS events.

In the past, the Beauty Bash was just a QVC event - in person at Westchester PA with booths and customers with tickets would meet the vendors and some Q hosts in person. 

This year some HSN vendors are also participating and the entire event will be virtual

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that it looks to be the same box for both HSN and QVC.  I'm interested to know exactly what products are in there for $59.  From what I can see I'm not interested in most of them, so there would have to be enough to make that price worthwhile for me.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf I agree with you. They need to spell it out exactly what is in the box, HSN did a much better job in the unboxing video). I don't want to spend $59 on something  not knowing what I'm getting. That is why I don't purchase mystery boxes.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Tickets on sale July 28 at 9a ET

Get this Discovery Box with ticket purchase 

9DA73CE2-C796-4A67-9B42-7288E6910189.png

Reminder for those interested - tickets go on sale at 9a ET tmrw 7/28

The past Beauty Bash events were highly rated, but they were in person. Hoping this year's virtual event is also successful!!

I am busy on Sept 18 otherwise I would attend. For those attending please post your experience.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

POSTED UNDER LANCER TOO CHI, BUT THE JUMPSUIT YOU AND TSAVORITE WANT FROM COLLEEN LOPEZ IS UP FOR PURCHASE!!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

POSTED UNDER LANCER TOO CHI, BUT THE JUMPSUIT YOU AND TSAVORITE WANT FROM COLLEEN LOPEZ IS UP FOR PURCHASE!!!!

Thank you @weezer111 ðŸ˜Š