Contributor

QVC advertising online/TV ALL beauty 6 Easy Pay, yet a LOT of Peter Thomas Roth NOT ON EASY PAY!???

I guess no one may really know the answer, but I am so frustrated EVERY time they advertise ALL Beauty on 6 Easy Pay --- ALL IN CAPS and online and hosts also advertising it on TV, yet TONS of BEAUTY items not on ANY easy pay..I was so excited. I emailed QVC, just as I did last time they did this asking if they could help, but they always give me the runaround and then they will go change the wording...at least that is what they did last time..I am hopeful this time! I HOPE THEY UPDATE TO WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISING THIS TIME, OR STATE THAT ONLY CERTAIN ITEMS ON 6 EASY PAY one....Now, I feel better and do apologize for my whining and plea. I hope your day is beautiful and blessed!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC advertising online/TV ALL beauty 6 Easy Pay, yet a LOT of Peter Thomas Roth NOT ON EASY PAY!

[ Edited ]

@Dolcezza wrote:

I guess no one may really know the answer, but I am so frustrated EVERY time they advertise ALL Beauty on 6 Easy Pay --- ALL IN CAPS and online and hosts also advertising it on TV, yet TONS of BEAUTY items not on ANY easy pay..I was so excited. I emailed QVC, just as I did last time they did this asking if they could help, but they always give me the runaround and then they will go change the wording...at least that is what they did last time..I am hopeful this time! I HOPE THEY UPDATE TO WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISING THIS TIME, OR STATE THAT ONLY CERTAIN ITEMS ON 6 EASY PAY one....Now, I feel better and do apologize for my whining and plea. I hope your day is beautiful and blessed!! Smiley Happy

I know it's more trouble but if you want to order, go through a live order entry operator and be sure it's on 6-Pay.   Or if you order online, call CS and ask them to make the correction.    

Edit  I'm not even getting the 4 easy pays on a Q card.

What a mess!

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC advertising online/TV ALL beauty 6 Easy Pay, yet a LOT of Peter Thomas Roth NOT ON EASY PAY!

If you can, print the statement from the Q.  Then write a letter to the PA state attorney's general office and the federal consumer protection office and include a copy of their advertising.  This is consumer fraud.  Many national chains have been fined for these kinds of practice.  As consumers we need to protect ourselves.  This is just one of the reasons I rarely shop here anymore.

Respected Contributor

There are a tons of beauty items for 6 easy pays. Got o the home page and hit the link under where it says 6 easy pays and a ton of beauty products come up and all ore on easy pay. 

Esteemed Contributor

It was a computer glitch. If you check now it should be fixed.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

There are a tons of beauty items for 6 easy pays. Got o the home page and hit the link under where it says 6 easy pays and a ton of beauty products come up and all ore on easy pay. 

@cuddlesmama The issue is not how many beauty items are on the 6 EP, it's that Q is advertising (including a banner across the top of my screen right now) that ALL beauty items are on 6 EP.  Presumably, that should include the beauty items that the OP is trying to order Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@cuddlesmama The issue is not how many beauty items are on the 6 EP, it's that Q is advertising (including a banner across the top of my screen right now) that ALL beauty items are on 6 EP.  Presumably, that should include the beauty items that the OP is trying to order Smiley Wink

There was no false advertising. It was a computer glitch and it should be fixed.