Regular Contributor

I want to get myself a t3 blow dryer qvc has for $149 + shipping charges and sephora has for $200 for free shipping, A friend has given me a $200 gift card from sephora i"m wondering which place to get my blow dryer. Do i spend $51 more from sephora and get if for nothing or do i pay $149 with qvc and save my gift card and buy myself some make up.

I know this may sound like a weird question but even though im getting the blow dryer for free from sephora but it still $51 more, not sure which would be the better way of getting my blow dryer. soo if any of you beauty girl experts give me any suggestions would be great.

thanks

Respected Contributor

See my review of the T3 I posted on your earlier question about it.

Valued Contributor

I would get the T3 Luxe 2i Featherweight from Amazon for $123. Other than that, I guess I would get the QVC one and save my Sephora gift card for something else.

Respected Contributor

When you add tax and shipping the difference will be much less than $51. If the dryer is something you want you will save your money by using the card from Sephora. An expensive hair dryer is not something I would spend my money on. A $25.00 dryer works fine for me.