Contributor

QVC TILI BOX CHECK THE MFG DATE ON WEN INTENSEIVE BODY TREATMENT

[ Edited ]

Just wondering since it's my first time getting this box as well as using a Wen product.  Should I be concerned about the manufacturing date which says 01/2018. The jar is sealed but I do not see how long it stays fresh as is usually indicated on most products. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC TILI BOX CHECK THE MFG DATE ON WEN INTENSEIVE BODY TREATMENT

Wen products are good for two years after opening.  Every product should have Chaz Dean's phone number if you want to call them for verification.  The ultra nourishing body treatment is one of my favorites.  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes. What @mizree said above.⬆

I'm a WEN user, but I never thought to check TILI items for dates.  

Just curious, @tangolady  What dates do you find on all those other products in there?

The ultra nourishing body treatment is great. ☺

Respected Contributor

I just got a different TILI box (the relaxation box) for me and a friend.  I opened mine and the WEN conditioner says manufactured in 2018.  That is almost 4 years and does not inspire confidence!  

Contributor

My mistake, the Wen body treatment was not sealed. I read some of the reviews of the TILI and others said they received old product too. Yes, I agree with some reviewers, as it appears they just put some old product together and made it a TILI box. The only good products were Purity and Tweakd. The Mally eyeshadow stick fell apart the minute I opened it. The Wen body treatment lacked any appealing scent. So for those who found it Sold Out, be glad. Mine is going back 2morrow.

Contributor

The Purity date was ok. I did not see a date on Tweakd or elsel I couldnt find it. Sorry, I just boxed it up otherwise I would look again.  Very disappointing indeed. 

Honored Contributor

From everything I have read, WEN is good until 2 years AFTER you open a bottle. I ordered 2 Tili beauty boxes with WEn in each but have not received the items yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**