Honored Contributor

Really, if you don't want to read about someone's pet, don't click on the Pet Lovers forum, don't want to hear what other posters are watching on tv, don't click on the TV and Movies forum, etc.

How hard can that be??

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@bcherry01 wrote:

@DebNYC31 wrote:

I like this concept of this forum but wish I could filter so I only see topics and posts about QVC...I dont need to hear about someone's dog or what they are watching on tv....am I the only crabby forum user who gets annoyed which people posting random stuff here that I think does not belong?  

I can't stand when there are multiple upon multiple posts showing fashion items.  It's a bit overwhelming.  Why not just do one post and put the pictures in one instead of starting 12 posts showing a different fashion item.

Hmmm...yet you post multiple threads on various forums. Why not just post one thread in a general forum like Community and post all of your thoughts, complaints, concerns, interests in that singular thread 🤨

@Chi-town girl   Really?!?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

I like this concept of this forum but wish I could filter so I only see topics and posts about QVC...I dont need to hear about someone's dog or what they are watching on tv....am I the only crabby forum user who gets annoyed which people posting random stuff here that I think does not belong?  

@DebNYC31   We all get crabby or lose patience. Check out only the forums that interest you, look down the posts and just read those that interest you. There are a lot I skip, too. There are definitely some mean Girls here that are not respectful when they reply. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@DebNYC31 wrote:

@DebNYC31   We all get crabby or lose patience. Check out only the forums that interest you, look down the posts and just read those that interest you. There are a lot I skip, too. There are definitely some mean Girls here that are not respectful when they reply. 

@Shanus 

In all fairness, just because other posters may disagree with any of our posts, that doesn't make them 'Mean Girls'.

I ask again, why is so hard to choose the forum topics you're interested in and only read those and ignore the ones that don't interest you, rather than complaining about them?

I wish we had a 'Complaints' forum, I get tired of those.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Look to your left!

@RoughDraft 

But that would be too easy.....choose your forum, read what you want.

Honored Contributor

You can choose what you want from the column of topics on the left.  

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@DebNYC31 wrote:

@Shanus 

In all fairness, just because other posters may disagree with any of our posts, that doesn't make them 'Mean Girls'.

I ask again, why is so hard to choose the forum topics you're interested in and only read those and ignore the ones that don't interest you, rather than complaining about them?

I wish we had a 'Complaints' forum, I get tired of those.

@KingstonsMom   In all fairness, the OP has only been postly since 2019 unlike many of us. Maybe that's why we lose posters who get "not nice" replies and eventually leave. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Isn't the 'complaint' forum Customer Care or Community Chat? They both begin with the letter C so I'm sure complaints are okay to post there. 😉

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

....am I the only crabby forum user who gets annoyed which people posting random stuff here that I think does not belong?  

That word doesn't mean what you think it means … – Kyra Cornelius Kramer

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org