Super Contributor

I received my SHP cc by UPS, did not receive the oil it was shipped via post office they were both ordered at the same time not sure why they both could not be shipped in one box so that the customer could get the product at the same time now I am still waiting for the oil{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} not sure I understand that logic. Just venting I guess.

Honored Contributor

It looks like they were shipped from different places.

Esteemed Contributor
I hear ya. I'm waiting on my RTM that seems to be stuck in SC so I have no idea when I'll be seeing that. Bummer
Respected Contributor
On 6/16/2014 chrystaltree said:

It looks like they were shipped from different places.

Yup, I ordered both. The CC trio shipped through SC while the Oil shipped through MD. The CC also shipped point to point via UPS while the Oil was UPS to USPS. I received my Oil the day after my CC. It worked out perfect for me though as my UPS delivery was on Friday. Got my oil on Saturday, would have had to wait for Monday if it had stayed with UPS.

Esteemed Contributor

Would you rather have waited for them to ship together? That would take longer.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

Check the tracking number for the order that has yet to come. If its been sitting in the same location for a few days start making some phone calls

Honored Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Sam0228 said:

Check the tracking number for the order that has yet to come. If its been sitting in the same location for a few days start making some phone calls

If anyone thinks making a few phone calls is going to speed up her order, she's living in NeverNever Land. Often the tracking is not updated and while you're fretting and stewing, your item is in your mailbox.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
On 6/16/2014 kachina624 said:
On 6/16/2014 Sam0228 said:

If anyone thinks making a few phone calls is going to speed up her order, she's living in NeverNever Land. Often the tracking is not updated and while you're fretting and stewing, your item is in your mailbox.

Not saying it will speed the order up, just saying after a certain date of you have not received QVC will send another or offer refund. Stuff gets lost in the mail, it just happened to me. Its annoying but that's what customer service is there for...

Occasional Contributor

In the same boat. Got my oil not my CC, but they shipped from different locations. The CC says that its still en route to UPS facility. I ordered both together on the 9th. Just trying to be patient but its hard. Out of my SAM CC and trying not to go back to poo during the wait. I'm new to Wen so I have no other back up Smiley Sad Ok sorry for the rant.

Forgot to mention on a positive note. I noticed that my TT oil is "in process" as I was on waitlist- so maybe its back in stock.Silver lining.

Valued Contributor

My tt oil was waitlisted and is now in process too! Yayyyy!