Frequent Contributor

QVC Sent me wrong IT Cosmetics Items!!

I ordered the OTO several days ago with the bronzer, ombré blush, and brush. I got a package today with 2 Celebration Illumination Foundations w/ a brush. Huh??? I haven't called yet but I'm so disappointed! I'm going to return it obviously but they'd better not make me pay return shipping for the wrong order. I've never worn, nor ordered that foundation. Has this happened to anyone else???

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Sent me wrong IT Cosmetics Items!!

Why would you post here before calling? Silly.
QVC Customer Care

@makeupmama wrote:

I ordered the OTO several days ago with the bronzer, ombré blush, and brush. I got a package today with 2 Celebration Illumination Foundations w/ a brush. Huh??? I haven't called yet but I'm so disappointed! I'm going to return it obviously but they'd better not make me pay return shipping for the wrong order. I've never worn, nor ordered that foundation. Has this happened to anyone else???

Hi @Pinkandblue,

I am sorry to hear that the wrong item was shipped to you.  We certainly would not charge you for the return label since it was our error.  You can follow the return instructions on the invoice but if you do need any assistance, please feel free to email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Barb

Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

The same thing happened to me!  I was SO disappointed to find 2 Celebration foundations instead of the Ombre set I had ordered.  I called Customer Svc asap and was told that they were "sorry" but the Ombre set was sold out and that there was no way to re-order it.  They also told me to return the item I had received at no charge.  I will watch to make sure that they honor that offer.  So frustrating though to not receive what was ordered and then have NO chance to ever get the OTO!

Frequent Contributor

@NYBec That's what I was afraid of... Now they're sold out of my OTO!  Ugh! Bad customer service! I'm so disappointed. I wonder how many others this "mistake" happened to?

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bikkie wrote:
Why would you post here before calling? Silly.

Why? Because, as I stated, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else, and as you can see, it did. Wow I'll bet people are just lining up to be around you in real life. 🙄 I highly doubt if we if we were in person you'd have the nerve to be so rude. Just another troll hiding behind a screen.  

Honored Contributor

I could see posting your gripe if C/S was contacted and they couldn't do anything; but coming here first to complaint makes one wonder why you would not be on the phone to C/S first. It's not being rude to you, it's making the suggestion to contact the Q first to see how they can resolve your problem to your satisfaction.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Hopefully the issue will be resolved. I know it's frustrating.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Frequent Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I could see posting your gripe if C/S was contacted and they couldn't do anything; but coming here first to complaint makes one wonder why you would not be on the phone to C/S first. It's not being rude to you, it's making the suggestion to contact the Q first to see how they can resolve your problem to your satisfaction.

OMG no wonder people hesitate to post here. As I stated in my last sentence, I was wondering if that happened to anyone else. Some of y'all are so rude. 

Frequent Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Hopefully the issue will be resolved. I know it's frustrating.

Thank you! I'm just sad about not getting that cool OTO😜!  I assumed it sold out and it seems that's the case. Oh well, life goes on despite my makeup woes!!