Respected Contributor

Placed an order for Tacha eye cream on 2nd...its in VA, and tracking says delivery on 15th.  GOSH!!

Besides, I have not received one update from qvc.

I have to go to my acct, and view details/tracking from there.   I hardly ever order from them, so I had no idea their this slowwww.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC SHIPPING SLOWWWWW...

It's not QVC, it's UPS!

I have several orders that UPS is blaming 'weather conditions' for deliveries taking so long.

I feel your pain!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin.  Probably shipped by the vendor, making updates impossible.  Yes, I too have had mysterious delay notices from UPS.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Get use to it ! QVC was ALWAYS slow in shipping been with them over 25 years but now they are TERRIBLE ! And shipping info they give also sucks. On the other hand HSN shipping is FABULOUS and very informative their site will even tell you if your pkg. is being held because your out of town.

I also like HSN gives you till midnight on the day of the order to cancel.

Respected Contributor

QVC didn't ship out until 5 days later.  It just shipped yesterday...its their fault too...and yes ups is also to blame.

@Nitefall , I agree about hsn...I actually received a mascara within 2 days!!   Good updates from them too.

Qvc never even notified once about anything...only one email thanking for my order, that's it!

I'll surely try not to order anything from them anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

Agreed. I ordered two items over the last two months. One took 15 days, and the other 11.  Both took three days even to be shipped. Plus QVC charges for shipping unless they are having a "free shipping....."

All the while, Amazon and Sephora are doing "same day. and free shipping."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nitefall wrote:

Get use to it ! QVC was ALWAYS slow in shipping been with them over 25 years but now they are TERRIBLE ! And shipping info they give also sucks. On the other hand HSN shipping is FABULOUS and very informative their site will even tell you if your pkg. is being held because your out of town.

I also like HSN gives you till midnight on the day of the order to cancel.

I get so many shipping update emails it is crazy!  Whatever new system they are using....the tracking is non stop, so I am not sure what you are referring to.

Often if the item is shipped directly from the vendor the shipping info is delayed, but over all...Q has made huge strides with their new tracking system.

Since QVC does Not sell any life sustaining items, what's the rush really?

I rarely order from HSN but recently placed 2 orders which both took 4-5 days for them to even ship out.  I see no difference.

Respected Contributor

Doesn't Tatcha ship directly from the vendor? 

And not everything on Amazon, even with Prime, ships for free. Sephora is free for Beauty Insider members, otherwise shipping starts at $6.95 until you meet a minimum amount. I never hold my breath expecting any retailer to ship within three days, even Amazon because delays have been happening. Other retails are at the mercy of UPS or USPS.

Esteemed Contributor

ORDERED A FEW THINGS FROM RMS THE EVENING OF THE 5TH WHEN ROSEMARIE WAS ON AND THEY GOT HERE AN HOUR AGO.  THAT WAS REALLY FAST.

DO AGREE THAT SOME THINGS TAKE A VERY LONG TIME THOUGH.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE WEEKEND!

Trusted Contributor

It really has gotten slower over the years.  Pre pandemic, I would receive things in a two or three days.  Now it's a good week to ten days.  And I hate the emails they send after midnight to say the order will arrive tomorrow.  Nice marketing ploy there.  

I don't have pending orders and I am going to try to take a break from the Q.  I am sick of the long wait.