Regular Contributor

Ok maybe its just me but I get so annoyed when some of the QVC models make these expressions with their face as if they are trying to seduce the viewer when the camera does a close up. It really gets to me that I end up changing the channel. Just present the product smile and stop with the annoying facial expressions. I really like Suzanna who use to show the products for Judith Ripka and the model that rides a motorcycle I cannot remember her name but she is coming out a lot when Antonella does her favorite jewelry show. I like their energy and smile and makes me want to view the entire show. QVC Please read this!

Honored Contributor

That's just how they are trained, you know smile with your eyes and all. Smize!

Esteemed Contributor

To me it is funny!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor
I think it's funny too. Some of the women are trying so hard to look like a model. They look like a joke
Esteemed Contributor

It may be as suggested part of their training. I don't watch live unless I am passing by looking for something else.

I do wish they would have models of different ages and sizes. I don't think there is enough variety. Love it when they mention hiding fat or bulges and the models are size sub zero. Or if they are talking about wrinkles and the model is in their 20's. And of course tall seems to show well and I don't see lots of short.