Respected Contributor

QVC Has Played a Switch a Roo with my Buxom

I ordered the Buxom Shimmer Shock lipstick that was listed online.When I ordered the color was Dynamite ( the color stated when I placed my order). Now it looks like they are passing out a new color called Flasher. The two colors are nothing alike. Flasher looks like a baby pink as where Dynamite is more of a coral watermelon color. I even went out to Sephora and checked the color before ordering. Plus one person had already left a detailed review of the color Dynamite. If my order comes with Flasher, I am returning it and the gwp and will be requesting my shipping costs to be refunded. This is so unacceptable in my opinion. They even stated on the Beauty With Benefits show that it was Dynamite. I wouldn't have placed an order for this if I knew the color had been switched. It seems to be something all the time with QVC, when coming to customer service. I just found this out when I was checking the status of my order and seen that some others' are upset with the switch a roo.  I had even placed this order before the Beauty W/ Benefits Show was even televised. I wonder what the explanation will be from C.S.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Has Played a Switch a Roo with my Buxom

I looked at a few items from the beauty with benefits special.  I can't speak to your item.  I saw a comment about the color could be different on the items I looked at and ended up not ordering anything. 

Super Contributor

I also got the color Flasher. All that they advertised that day was Dynamite, so I googled swatches and everything before ordering. I'll keep the unadvertised color because it was for charity but I'm definitely bummed that I didn't get the advertised color.

Respected Contributor

I also got the color Flasher. Not what I wanted at all. I was so looking forward to Dynamite. Which like Leeny said these 2 colors are nothing alike. What a  rip off.

Respected Contributor

I wrote to CS and they said it was not a mistake in there system it says that Flasher was the lipstick that was to be sent out and on the tape it didn't say Dynamite was the one they were sending out.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I wrote to CS and they said it was not a mistake in there system it says that Flasher was the lipstick that was to be sent out and on the tape it didn't say Dynamite was the one they were sending out.

Is this true? 

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama

I received the wrong color.. Flasher That was not what was listed when I ordered or I wouldn't have ordered. I called Customer Service today and she said they did change it out. Well I wasn't notified of that. I ordered before it was even shown on TV . So she is refunding me my S&H both ways. Very misleading. Did you read the reviews? Dynamite was listed then they switched it afterwards. Jane T. even said the name on the show, Dynamite, but then they must have back peddled later. I didn't watch the entire event. Anyway I know it was for a good cause, but I don't like the idea of changing the product after I ordered Dynamite. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ Montana 

@Montana wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Is this true? 

No, it is not true. I spoke to Customer Service today and it was originally Dynamite, but they later switched it to Flasher. I was never notified of the change or I would have cancelled. They are refunding me my Shipping and handling.  Read the reviews and you will see.

Respected Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@ Montana 

@Montana wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Is this true? 

No, it is not true. I spoke to Customer Service today and it was originally Dynamite, but they later switched it to Flasher. I was never notified of the change or I would have cancelled. They are refunding me my Shipping and handling.  Read the reviews and you will see.

Yes, I agrew with you I know what Jane said its when CS wrote back to me they are saying Jane never said Dynamite. I'm am glad that when you spoke to CS they at less told the truth. I already send mine back only because the color looked louzy on  me.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama

I have mine already packed up to go. I opened the tube and I knew that baby pink wasn't going to work for me either. I've been shopping with the Q for over 20 years and I am still learning hard lessons with them. I am glad you returned yours too.