Respected Contributor

Re: QVC HSN EVINE , who do you love most ,

Hsn for beauty because of the free shipping.  Qvc for clothes.  Evine for jewelry because of better prices and vendors.  

Respected Contributor

@123SuzyQ123wrote:

I agree with those who said HSN is best for sales.  I recently bought 3 pair of shoes on sale there, for less than one pair's original price!  And it was free shipping day, so I got 3 pair of shoes for about $42!!

I’ll wait to see how great their sales are now that QVC bought them. 

Honored Contributor

Of those three choices, and only for beauty products?  QVC! 

But that's not saying much since in its entirety, I actually purchase most of my beauty products elsewhere.  QVC has a ridiculously low offering of foundation or blush shades for African American women, so I go to other sites [for sometimes the same brands on QVC] where they do offer my shades. So I'm on the brands' homepage quite a lot. I get my hair care products via Amazon because they carry my favorite brand (Shea Moisture).

I watch HSN only when Colleen Lopez is on, she's the only host I can tolerate watching there.  I do search their website regularly though.  I very much like their customer service, discounts, and free shipping days.

I hardly ever watch Evine, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've watched or just searched their website in the past 12 months. 

Honored Contributor

Since you asked about beauty, I would have to say QVC followed by HSN.  I rarely if ever order beauty products from Evine.