Honored Contributor

Re: QVC HSN EVINE , who do you love most ,

@MW in Iowawrote:

I was going to order 2 Elizabeth Grant items and it would be $14 in shipping ,for less than a pound. I have a problem with that. The good thing is their is no tax , but still that is crazy. They need to do the $75 , no shipping all the time , i bet their sales would in increase.

I used to not pay tax in Indiana.  Now, I do.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Love HSN and love HSN sales.  I buy a lot from HSN when items get marked down.

I mainly buy from QVC on T.S.'s and on as is clothing items such as Anybody Loungewear.  I buy a bit of beauty from QVC, but I probably buy more beauty anymore from HSN.  HSN has no tax and free ship on beauty to IN.

QVC -less and less...too expensive.  EVINE--dont' like much of their merchandise lately.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I don't "love" any of them, but of the three, I prefer QVC. I've stopped buying jewelry - just don't need more, and am not impressed with the fashion on Evine. Since I understand the sizing with LDO and IM, I stick with them if something catches my eye. QVC has a good variety of cosmetics but nothing IMO that is outstanding enough to warrant the cost - the exception is skin care - I'll stay with Dr. Dinese because I can see results. In my working days, I shopped QVC and HSN like crazy, but have learned over the years that I just don't need all of that "stuff". I can find much better bargains at B&M local stores, particularly clothing and shoes where I can try them on before making a purchase. Plus, I don't have to pay return shipping for items that I might not like or get the sizing wrong.

Valued Contributor

I prefer everything about QVC - the variety, the personalities, and even the sets. Also, I like that they are located in an area with similar climate as mine. Sounds silly, I know, but when the Q folks are talking about the winter weather, I can relate! I do enjoy HSN on occasion, but only if I'm channel surfing and something catches my eye. (Florida is beautiful, but sunny and 80 in December is like a foreign country to me.) Evine....I'm afraid they've lost me for good. A few very cute and affordable tops were poorly made. I'm better off spending a little more at the Q for (generally) higher quality merchandise.

Valued Contributor

Ive been with the Q for 30 years but my neighbor started me watching HSN about 9 years ago  I love them both but have a loyalty to Qvc  Both have the nicest people for host  Real down to earth people  Now Shanon I cant stand but she is a very nice person I get the biggest kick out of Adam  He is the funniest man but can be way over the top  If any of you saw him the night he noticed his fly was down then you saw the funniest moment on tv   Evine I couldnt listen to if you paid me  There clothes look so cheap and sleezy  and the hosts turn me off  It is on a different level than the Q and HSN

Valued Contributor

QVC for beauty, Evine for jewelry and I really don't watch HSN.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with those who said HSN is best for sales.  I recently bought 3 pair of shoes on sale there, for less than one pair's original price!  And it was free shipping day, so I got 3 pair of shoes for about $42!!

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa,

Since SHOPNBC disappeared I never watch E.🌻

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

I don't watch HSN or Evine. Really not interested in beauty products sold on TV!

Some of these beauty products are not limited to a TV only, but sold in Sephora and Ultima, and some sold at cosmetic counters of large Department Stores. It's nice that we can get much better deals from TV shopping channels or Internet sites.

I don't watch these shopping channels either, just know well how to use their websites.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch shopping channels on TV, but rather go to their websites and check.

Must say - Evine is my most "go to" and favorite website.

Of course, in the past, I had so much more fun with it, when it was ShopNBC, but it's Evine now!

I used to shop almost all categories with this company. Even was so brave, as to buy lamps and some furniture too!

Plenty of really beautiful jewelry, watches, for gifts and for myself.

They still have same jewelry vendors as years ago, but the price of gold is quite different, unfortunately, so it's mostly silver now.

My favorite Isomers Lab staying with Evine for years, from the beginning. I think, it's good that most of vendors stay for so long.

Over the years, I got to know a few vendors and they earned my trust. I now buy most of my clothing on Evine (Indigo Thread Co.Heart) and even shoes and boots - I get tons of compliments!

Evine carries the products I like, and runs sales and specials on vendors' visits, so prices get discounted. Don't like paying shipping all that much, but willing, because prices are good, sometimes it helps to be a savvy shopper and get a coupon here and there, or free CC shipping occasionally.

On QVC I buy only WEN and occasional something-something new, especially when you Ladies of BB enlighten me and easily talk me into it! Woman Happy I also LOVE QVC for this Beauty Board!

HSN - I buy Andrew Lessman and........... occasionally something, perhaps makeup once in awhile. Though they are the best with oftentimes free shipping and discount coupons. I don't think I ever had to pay shipping buying on HSN.